NOBL or We Are One

O+
Posted: Dec 16, 2023 at 18:53 Quote
Good products, locally made, competitive pricing, lifetime warranty, and good company...

Stupid fanboys

Posted: Dec 16, 2023 at 20:14 Quote
Santa Cruz Reserve >> all. WAO is cool, but the warranty policy Santa Cruz has is unmatched in the industry right now.

Posted: Dec 17, 2023 at 18:00 Quote
oldmanbucksaw wrote:
Dr-YTMTB wrote:
oldmanbucksaw wrote:

That makes zero sense. What does "keep the carbon natural" even mean? It's a plastic.

They mean “unpainted”, was that not obvious?

No it wasn't. I've never seen a painted carbon rim. Do you know what brand bias means? Because you and the rest of the fan boys are definitely displaying it in this thread.

Meh, I know quality and a warranty worth having when I see it. Call that bias if you must.

Posted: Dec 20, 2023 at 19:50 Quote
I had a warranty problem with WAO. Not a crash replacement but a warranty problem with their wheel build.

I am not saying it was bad but WAO could definitely done better handling my problem. That being said I bought another set for my enduro bike. Their pricing cannot be beat for the average rider.

For reference I had to do a crash replacement on a Race Face rim and was handled a lot better.

Posted: Dec 20, 2023 at 19:56 Quote
I had a Next R carbon wheel from RaceFace. Something happened to the pawls in the free hub body. They were not engaging and when you put torque down it slipped and made a terrible noise.

Long story short, I submitted a warranty claim for a free hub service and about a week later a brand new wheel showed up at my door. I didn’t ask for it or anything. Just randomly showed up. I was a fan of this hahaha.

So I concur on RaceFace warranty.

O+
Posted: Dec 27, 2023 at 13:41 Quote
a-prince wrote:
Santa Cruz Reserve >> all. WAO is cool, but the warranty policy Santa Cruz has is unmatched in the industry right now.

I haven't had an order for custom wheels built with Reserve hoops yet. If I don't have one by March I'll order my own rims and build a set up with them.

Posted: Dec 31, 2023 at 3:00 Quote
oldmanbucksaw wrote:
Dr-YTMTB wrote:
oldmanbucksaw wrote:

That makes zero sense. What does "keep the carbon natural" even mean? It's a plastic.

They mean “unpainted”, was that not obvious?

No it wasn't. I've never seen a painted carbon rim. Do you know what brand bias means? Because you and the rest of the fan boys are definitely displaying it in this thread.

Aren’t your Reserve carbon rims painted?

O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2024 at 12:18 Quote
jbrown-15 wrote:
Aren’t your Reserve carbon rims painted?

Wouldn't know, I don't have Reserve carbon rims.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.040169
Mobile Version of Website