Post your vehicles

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Post your vehicles
O+
Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 11:38 Quote
Oh i forgot to mention it was a piss off when i got my wheels on bc the stupid punks who did em stripped out the mounting holes for my center cap and put that rim on the RR so i wouldnt notice. i was cleaning them an noticed the cap loose both bolts were 3/4 turn in Thumbs Down I just tapped the holes out and its good but seriously when someone spends 1000$ on wheels their should be more care. Im going too call the shop an let the owner know!! next time ill do em myself

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 12:38 Quote
cbc24 wrote:
schwaggy wrote:
I swear, I am the worst decision maker EVER. I can not decide on what I want to do to save my life.

1. FI the 350z.
2. Buy a bike - the one I was gonna get fell through awhile ago Madder

3. Buy a "muscle" car and build a drag bitch out of it.
4. Buy an older, lightweight car and then drop a V8 into it.

All cost about the same (roughly). I just want something fast again, mainly to wipe the stupid grin off of my friends face. Cam/heads LS1s are no joke lol.

do a stillen sc !!

I'd get more power by shoving a leaf blower into my intake manifold lol. Stillen is a complete joke as far as power goes.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 12:40 Quote
put a cammed/heads ls in your z. problem solved.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 12:49 Quote
bamfbmx wrote:
put a cammed/heads ls in your z. problem solved.

I was actually considering it. Everything all said and done will run about $12k if I do all of the labor myself (which I would be)

Or build the VQ and TT it for the same amount, and make 700whp haha.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 12:55 Quote
scottdabiker8 wrote:
i can get a mint mk1 polo for free only problem is its in france how do i get it here cheaply ? and what will be the best bigger engine to drop into it when i find a way of getting it here ?
BUMP

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 13:14 Quote
scottdabiker8 wrote:
scottdabiker8 wrote:
i can get a mint mk1 polo for free only problem is its in france how do i get it here cheaply ? and what will be the best bigger engine to drop into it when i find a way of getting it here ?
BUMP

Cheapest way these days is probably to go and get it yourself.

And I wouldn't drop a Bigger engine into it at your age in the uk.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 13:18 Quote
pete-1 wrote:
scottdabiker8 wrote:
scottdabiker8 wrote:
BUMP

cool thats what i was thinking. Its going to be a track car Smile so suggestions ?

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 13:20 Quote
scottdabiker8 wrote:
pete-1 wrote:
scottdabiker8 wrote:

BUMP

cool thats what i was thinking. Its going to be a track car Smile so suggestions ?

Built 454 bored .30 over with a weiand blower. Anything else and you are wasting your money.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 13:21 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
About cruisers. They just aren't my style. I understand the comfort, and would actually drive an Iron 883 if given the chance. I don't really travel long distances so being hunched over is no problem. I can also sit up right on the thing too.

If I could afford it I wouldn't mind something like an SV650 which is more upright, ie a touring bike. But still kinda sporty.

Otherwise it's all sport bikes for me, I like the look better, I like the high revs. While I'm not racing it on the street it just fits me better, and when I do want to hit the twisties I have no worries flicking it around.

speaking of an SV650 i went by one of the bike dealers in my town the other day and they got a 2006 orange one in there with sadle bags and all, its got 12000kms on it, they want $7000 for it though. ive ridden it once and it was a great bike, i love how you can adjust the seat height and how its got the perfect size motor makes it extremly nice to ride. if they didnt want so much for it than id get it without question.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 13:23 Quote
schwaggy wrote:
scottdabiker8 wrote:
pete-1 wrote:

Built 454 bored .30 over with a weiand blower. Anything else and you are wasting your money.

I was thinking more a european engine swap but wereabouts can i see the pricings of one ?

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 13:38 Quote
scottdabiker8 wrote:
schwaggy wrote:
scottdabiker8 wrote:

I was thinking more a european engine swap but wereabouts can i see the pricings of one ?

No dude you don't want a European engine. You want a blown 454.

O+
Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 14:28 Quote
schwaggy wrote:
scottdabiker8 wrote:
schwaggy wrote:

my friend has a k2500 with a 454 supercharged its faassssttt spins in 4x4 on dry pavement..... terrible DD since it gets 3mpg. everyone seems to do ls1 swaps now

No dude you don't want a European engine. You want a blown 454.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 14:55 Quote
schwaggy wrote:
scottdabiker8 wrote:
pete-1 wrote:

carbs are gay. lsx based engines ftw.

Posted: Sep 17, 2011 at 22:19 Quote
cartera wrote:
gibson19 wrote:
About cruisers. They just aren't my style. I understand the comfort, and would actually drive an Iron 883 if given the chance. I don't really travel long distances so being hunched over is no problem. I can also sit up right on the thing too.

If I could afford it I wouldn't mind something like an SV650 which is more upright, ie a touring bike. But still kinda sporty.

Otherwise it's all sport bikes for me, I like the look better, I like the high revs. While I'm not racing it on the street it just fits me better, and when I do want to hit the twisties I have no worries flicking it around.

speaking of an SV650 i went by one of the bike dealers in my town the other day and they got a 2006 orange one in there with sadle bags and all, its got 12000kms on it, they want $7000 for it though. ive ridden it once and it was a great bike, i love how you can adjust the seat height and how its got the perfect size motor makes it extremly nice to ride. if they didnt want so much for it than id get it without question.

Wow, dude like 04 sv650's go for 3-4 grand around here. You are getting genuinely ripped off in Canada.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015077
Mobile Version of Website