Post your All Mountain bike!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Post your All Mountain bike!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 7:53 Quote
Starting a new thread as members of the last one found it fun to have constant petty political exchanges.

My oversized DJ bike. Jumpduro Endirto No idea.

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 8:08 Quote
Count me in, looks good sherb!

photo

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 8:08 Quote
I'd really like to try one of the new lower link Santa Cruz bikes. For now though I love my HTLT.

photo

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 8:11 Quote
Transition Patrol 2017 now with new wheels Stans Arch on Superstar V6

Getting bored of owning two all-black bikes, got an idea on how to respray the Trid but still pondering what to do with this one.

FL
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 8:17 Quote
Nice new thread, like it's trying to stay clean

couple of shots from an xc ride last week

Looking at the ships in the bay

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 8:17 Quote
Vinyl wraps can be pretty cheap. You can go as crazy as you want with the colour and pattern too.

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 8:25 Quote
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/p3pb18806165/p3pb18806165.jpg

O+ FL
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 8:27 Quote
photo

Here’s my YT Capra 29 Ltd

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 8:34 Quote
whitebirdfeathers wrote:
photo

Thanks! I always f*ck up posting photos.

Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 8:59 Quote
The more I ride this thing, the more I fall in LOVE! The colors are not for everyone Joker , and I built it like that on purpose.

photo

FL
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 9:04 Quote
fredro wrote:
The more I ride this thing, the more I fall in LOVE! The colors are not for everyone Joker , and I built it like that on purpose.

photo

how do you like the Zipps? I am intrigued by them but have 2 set of wheels already and am having a hard time convincing myself to try them out. My daily set are 942s and the extra 5mm width is very welcome. Does the 30mm internal seem wide enough? Any idea if they're coming out with a wider version? Also, the quoted weight is almost 2kg, while my Ibis wheels are only 16XXg.. seems odd to me

Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 9:08 Quote
Insanely strong first page. Thanks all!

Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 9:10 Quote
I love these rims. I have them on both my XC bike and my enduro/park bike. The internal width is plenty wide, and they weirdly flex in turns, somewhat to conform to the terrain. Neat. I've been pounding on them every weekend at the bike park, and no problems so far. They're expensive and definitely not the lightest, but they're my favorite rim I've owned thus far. Lifetime warranty too is nice. You buy!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.026360
Mobile Version of Website