Enduro bike 5000-6000 euros 27'5. Any recommendations.

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Enduro bike 5000-6000 euros 27'5. Any recommendations.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 at 15:18 Quote
Hello people,

I am looking for a full Enduro 27'5 bike. I really like the feeling and agility of the 27's. But I have an issue because I can't find a proper bike. I saw bikes like the Torque but a lot of people seem to be pissed about the bearings... On the other site the Commencal clash is super heavy.

Any recommendations.

Posted: Oct 21, 2020 at 19:13 Quote
Maybe check out the propain tyee or even spindrift. Can't give personal experience, because my tyee hasn't arrived yet, but with that budget you can spec a sick bike in the configurator

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 at 19:33 Quote
Canfield Balance! It’s the only bike that I regret selling. For that budget you can spec a nice custom tuned coil shock and have a killer bike. Mine was at 32 pounds with carbon wheels, a Fox 36 and a coil. No cushcore though.

Posted: Oct 22, 2020 at 10:16 Quote
kylar wrote:
Canfield Balance! It’s the only bike that I regret selling. For that budget you can spec a nice custom tuned coil shock and have a killer bike. Mine was at 32 pounds with carbon wheels, a Fox 36 and a coil. No cushcore though.

I can't find the bike. Please can you give me a link.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 22, 2020 at 21:06 Quote
Santibellido wrote:
kylar wrote:

https://canfieldbikes.com/collections/2020-canfield-balance

Though thinking about it, might not be the best choice being in Europe. Don’t know if there is a dealer anywhere over there. It’s a killer bike though!

Posted: Oct 23, 2020 at 4:56 Quote
Santibellido wrote:
Hello people,

I am looking for a full Enduro 27'5 bike. I really like the feeling and agility of the 27's. But I have an issue because I can't find a proper bike. I saw bikes like the Torque but a lot of people seem to be pissed about the bearings... On the other site the Commencal clash is super heavy.

Any recommendations.

With that budget you can find top of the line Enduro bike at ANY known brand - and all of them will be top class, there are no bad bikes in this class (excluding maybe Elseworh and simmilar Big Grin

Please stop trolling, we know dentist offices are currently closed in many counties - please research custom car tunning, yacht interior custom furniture or simmilar stuff to better spend your $$$, MTB is not the right thing right now....

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 14:06 Quote
onyxss wrote:
Santibellido wrote:
Hello people,

Any recommendations.

With that budget you can find top of the line Enduro bike at ANY known brand - and all of them will be top class, there are no bad bikes in this class (excluding maybe Elseworh and simmilar Big Grin

Please stop trolling, we know dentist offices are currently closed in many counties - please research custom car tunning, yacht interior custom furniture or simmilar stuff to better spend your $$$, MTB is not the right thing right now....

wtf

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 14:08 Quote
kylar wrote:
Santibellido wrote:
kylar wrote:

https://canfieldbikes.com/collections/2020-canfield-balance

Though thinking about it, might not be the best choice being in Europe. Don’t know if there is a dealer anywhere over there. It’s a killer bike though!

Yeah, it's difficult to find these bikes in Europe.

Posted: Oct 27, 2020 at 6:05 Quote
Santibellido wrote:
onyxss wrote:
Santibellido wrote:
Hello people,

Any recommendations.

wtf
Wtf to you.. with that budget you have trouble finding decent Enduro bike??? Literally ANY bike in that budget range willbe top notch. How hard is to enter Enduro Bike test 2020 into Google and read?

Posted: Oct 29, 2020 at 9:33 Quote
New nukeproofs are the only recently redesigned 27.5 bikes that I know of.

Posted: Oct 29, 2020 at 11:08 Quote
skerby wrote:

ohh thx, I didn't thought about them

Posted: Oct 29, 2020 at 11:08 Quote
skerby wrote:

ohh thx, I didn't thought about them

Posted: Oct 29, 2020 at 11:14 Quote
skerby wrote:

Can you give me your opinion about them?

Posted: Oct 30, 2020 at 7:51 Quote
I have the older one and I like it a lot. All the changes on the newer one seem like they would improve the bike massively, it's a killer all around bike.

O+
Posted: Nov 1, 2020 at 14:10 Quote
Transition Patrol

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009011
Mobile Version of Website