✅Over 300 pages of right wing drag queen Republicans expressing their love for YTrash bikes

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
✅Over 300 pages of right wing drag queen Republicans expressing their love for YTrash bikes
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 5:13 Quote
Did you just call me a cuck......? OMG as if ! :'D you just lost ALL legitimacy you may have had :'D
And you call me a child......
f*cking hilarious man

Awesome! In the same thread I've been accused of being a maga q'anon neo nazi bro AND "a good little libby" an "cuck"

Well I can't be f*cking both can I
That's how laughable your stance is

"the fact that kneeling on his neck in no way contributed to or caused his death."
BULL
f*ckING
SHIT!!

I guess the America burned for months cos the cop did nothing wrong.........

Crazy thing is.... if that cop didn't kill Floyd, america wouldnt have burned. The righty whiteys wouldnt have countered.. Maybe trump would still be president.
You and your country are f*cked and a Joke

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 5:55 Quote
I want the 20 minutes I spent reading this back.

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 7:39 Quote
badbadleroybrown wrote:
Poachninja wrote:
I’m not quite following. Who rode the YT? The cop or Floyd?
The cop rode it... over Floyd... to a Qanon meeting... while wearing a Punisher skull.

OMG!!!lol lol lol lol

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 7:41 Quote
Wow, during my time on Pinkbike I have discovered that most American mountain bikers using this site seem to be right wing racist MAGA QAnon douchebags. Most of the above conversation has certainly proved this. They are full of so much crap defending killing yet another black man...you think that was acceptable? On what basis? A knee to the neck is acceptable? Your own justice system fails to agree otherwise those police officers wouldn't have been charged. Your country is so messed up, I'm glad I'm British because despite our own internal problems we have a huge demographic who know right from wrong and would never fall for the tripe that the fat orange man spouted for 4 years. Thank God he has been replaced by Biden, who may not be perfect but he is more compassionate and will lead your country in the right direction.
And call me a lefty, call me a liberal....call me what the hell you like, I'm proud to have these beliefs. And on that note, I think I'll leave. The company here stinks....

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 7:42 Quote
nojzilla wrote:

America burned because the Left wanted it to burn. Period.

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 7:46 Quote
PACNW-MTB wrote:
nojzilla wrote:

Wellll done.
And what was the catalyst for thaaaat?(patronising like I'm talking to a child voice)

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 7:50 Quote
SkateFaster wrote:
A knee to the neck is acceptable?
Is resisting arrest acceptable to you?

How do you propose apprehending criminals when they know that the cops have to watch them walk away if they resist?

SkateFaster wrote:
And call me a lefty, call me a liberal....call me what the hell you like, I'm proud to have these beliefs. And on that note, I think I'll leave. The company here stinks....
Aren't we supposed to be tolerant of all beliefs? Typical liberal intolerance....I thought the left were all for unity? Shall I start practicing my goose-step now?

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 7:52 Quote
Wow! What a thread! Now honestly, I don’t follow a whole lot of politics, or and I am not interested in fuelling the fire here. I do see what doublecrown said about advertising. I personally don’t find it offensive but I do believe some people will. As far a George Floyd goes, again there a 3 sides to every story, his side, her side and the truth. All I know about Mr Floyd was what I saw on tv and what little I read about the whole incident. I’m 52 years old and honestly believe the world is, in my opinion going to hell in a hand bag! Even if someone sat me down and told me the truth, I don’t know I would believe it. So I just try to live and enjoy my life with my family and friends. I know what I like and want and try not to concern myself with much else. I also realize that I maybe part of the problem by not caring enough about what some others do, but I like my bubble style life. Anyway, now that I’ve exercised my brain, I’m going out to do my legs! To everyone on this thread, have a great day and get out and try and sneak a ride in today, cause ya know what the say, happiness is just a bike ride away!

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 7:55 Quote
nojzilla wrote:
PACNW-MTB wrote:
nojzilla wrote:

Wellll done.
And what was the catalyst for thaaaat?(patronising like I'm talking to a child voice)

Thanks for patronizing, but it isn't necessary, I am capable of having an adult conversation on my own free will.......

Catalyst? Ummm...POWER, GREED, CONTROL......?

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 8:25 Quote
SkateFaster wrote:
Wow, during my time on Pinkbike I have discovered that most American mountain bikers using this site seem to be right wing racist MAGA QAnon douchebags. Most of the above conversation has certainly proved this. They are full of so much crap defending killing yet another black man...you think that was acceptable? On what basis? A knee to the neck is acceptable? Your own justice system fails to agree otherwise those police officers wouldn't have been charged. Your country is so messed up, I'm glad I'm British because despite our own internal problems we have a huge demographic who know right from wrong and would never fall for the tripe that the fat orange man spouted for 4 years. Thank God he has been replaced by Biden, who may not be perfect but he is more compassionate and will lead your country in the right direction.
This. And chiming in one more time... The retards who tried to storm the capitol while running around with their phones in their hands are the greatest example of where the republican party has ended up....You poor Trump stained republicans....I don't think The Great American Fecal Insurgence will be forgotten about any time soon, It definitely defined the word belligerence and showed the world what type of people republicans really are. Pretty close to deleting Pinkbike at this point...Im not on any other social media and this has brought me to a new low participating in this conversation.. And next I know you are going to tell me that democrats stormed the capitol...

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 8:41 Quote
Am I really going to post my thoughts on the current state of the US to a YT thread on valentine's day? Yes, but only because I'm so fecking BORED. Why am I bored, you ask? Well, because the republicans so badly f*cked up the Covid response that, for the last year, I and everyone I know (who happens to care about the health of other people) have been unable to live our lives. Maybe I shouldn't say the GOP "f*cked it up*; it's just that they didn't care enough to do anything about it. Their only strategy has been to hang on, living normally, until the vaccines hit. Who cares about >500K americans dying in the process. Take a step back and think about that number.

So here I sit on the couch, reading wackjob trump-loving mountain biker's thoughts on George Floyd and the aftermath in a YT thread. Here's the deal: The cop kneeled on his neck until he was dead (and for longer after that, even). That's it. Doesn't matter what Floyd might have done. Doesn't matter if he resisted. The cop murdered him, straight up. Doesn't matter if he made a mistake. His actions directly led to the death of an unarmed, incapacitated person. Any narrative disputing this should be ignored. There is no "other side" to the story. At least not one with any credibility. Same goes for Breonna Taylor, Philando Castile, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, and so many others. If your response to every one of these is the same, sympathy for the cops, they you're the problem and the reason this country is in the place it is. Stop watching fox news and think for your own damn selves.

There. That's my shout into the void.

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 8:44 Quote
mtnryder-co wrote:
SkateFaster wrote:
This. And chiming in one more time... The retards who tried to storm the capitol while running around with their phones in their hands are the greatest example of where the republican party has ended up....You poor Trump stained republicans....I don't think The Great American Fecal Insurgence will be forgotten about any time soon, It definitely defined the word belligerence and showed the world what type of people republicans really are. Pretty close to deleting Pinkbike at this point...Im not on any other social media and this has brought me to a new low participating in this conversation.. And next I know you are going to tell me that democrats stormed the capitol...

You think this thread is bad wait until you discover the old riders but not old school thread which is a 24/7 MAGA party

How thats escaped Pinkbikes supposedly new moderation policy is beyond me https://www.pinkbike.com/news/race-and-accessibility-in-the-mountain-bike-community.html

Jan 6th posts from this page onwards, heres Badboyleroybrown calling for guillotines in the street https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=86588&pagenum=8277

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 9:13 Quote
Just when I thought this thread couldnt get more off the rails, we get:

- discussion of the morals of the Punisher
- would George Floyd have died anyway
- US Capitol protest/riot
- Trump COVID response responible for people stuck at home commenting on PinkBike

All this from an OP that YT=Nazi ...

Congrats DoubleCrownAddict, you win the Pandora's Box prize!

Just add my 2 cents to the last one there.

Please explain how Trump or the USA for that matter is responsible for most countries living in some type of lockdown and destroying their economies? I have to say Australia and the UK really taking the cake on looking/acting like police states...

Also, DuckDuckGo "Biden travel restrictions February 2020" he said they dont work. NOW he is suggesting restricting travel from Florida/California/New York and reimposing restrictions from other countries.

NO ONE KNOWS WTF THEY ARE DOING.

Except destroying the world economy (aside from bike companies) and our childrens' education.

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 9:14 Quote
I forgot how many leftist garbage brainwashed morons are around here.

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 9:21 Quote
Axxe wrote:
I forgot how many leftist garbage brainwashed morons are around here.

Mate you believe jewish space lasers start fires. At this point i'd shut up take the L and move on

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.073942
Mobile Version of Website