SARNIA Riders roll call?

PB Forum :: Canada - East
SARNIA Riders roll call?
Posted: Apr 1, 2011 at 9:59 Quote
I heard the street section is going to be at the Flags, there going to cover the edges with angle iron so you can grind for days and put a fence around it to keep the dog walkers out. I even heard that the mayor felt so bad about canatara that he's gonna personally dig the dirt jumps and the pump track by hand, man he loves children.

Posted: Apr 1, 2011 at 13:01 Quote
rumour has it there pumping out the bay and cementing it into a huge bowl to!

Posted: Apr 1, 2011 at 14:23 Quote
i heard on the news that the city was either gonna pay 40000 to upgrade maxwell or 20000 to tear it down but maxwell is still pree sick :/ i hope it stay idk y they would get rid of it, its still used quite a bit...

Posted: Apr 1, 2011 at 14:41 Quote
I hate to tell you but maxwell got plowed today.

Posted: Apr 1, 2011 at 14:47 Quote
for real??!!?!?!?!!! :O that sucks. what this u poster about another set of dj and is cana for sure closed this year? cant we do what we did with the old cana and just rebuild it ourselves?

Posted: Apr 9, 2011 at 15:58 Quote
motocrossracer911 wrote:
for real??!!?!?!?!!! :O that sucks. what this u poster about another set of dj and is cana for sure closed this year? cant we do what we did with the old cana and just rebuild it ourselves?

maxwell hasn't been plowed yet they just put flags around it i was there on thursday

Posted: Apr 10, 2011 at 6:52 Quote
Oh yeah, April fools.

Posted: Apr 10, 2011 at 9:21 Quote
mxnate wrote:
Oh yeah, April fools.

lol you prolly got lots of people but aren't you suposed to say april fools at the end of the day lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015824
Mobile Version of Website