Kona Process 153 G2 Thread

PB Forum :: Kona
Kona Process 153 G2 Thread
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 22, 2021 at 3:34 Quote
hey guys place to talk about your process G2
and send your kona's!
what y'all think about the cascade link ?
worth the upgrade?

Posted: Apr 2, 2021 at 16:55 Quote
proccesrider wrote:
hey guys place to talk about your process G2
and send your kona's!
what y'all think about the cascade link ?
worth the upgrade?

Finally was able to sort out my bike this week. Cascade link was installed yesterday on my 2019 Process 153 CRDL 27.5, Small. Short ride this afternoon and I'll say I'm happy with it. Weighing about 192lbs before kit, I have 240PSI in the RS Super Deluxe which puts me at 30% sag. That's about an extra 15PSI than I had before.

Let's be clear, I'm not the shredder rider for which the Cascade link is intended. However, I felt the stock set up allowed the bike to bottom out too easily. Also, I wanted more "pop" off jumps and trail features. I believe I've reaped all my desired benefits. I was pleased that even with the increased small bump compliance and increase in rear travel to 160mm, I don't feel like the bike is any less efficient at pedaling. Others can add their experiences with the Casecade link, but to me it was worth the money. I think it's going to take a compelling feature set to get me to change bikes. I'm sure I'm slower on the trails at 160/160 versus riding a regular trail bike. But hey, I'm out there for fun, not winning races.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008802
Mobile Version of Website