2021 Factory 38s low-speed rebound adjuster clicks are VERY hard to feel.

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
2021 Factory 38s low-speed rebound adjuster clicks are VERY hard to feel.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 15, 2021 at 5:34 Quote
Hi All.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

I'm loving the forks but the low-speed rebound adjuster clicks are VERY hard to feel. I sometimes feel like I'm a safe-cracker when adjusting them.

This seems to be a known issue on some forks (but not all).

If so, is there anything that can be done about it or do I just have to live with it.

Thanks in advance.

Posted: Apr 23, 2021 at 16:19 Quote
I have a 38 that I upgraded it with the Grip2 damper, and the both LSR & HSR are very clear clicks. Now the stock damper was a little difficult to feel or hear. So depending which model you have might have something to do with it.

Posted: Apr 25, 2021 at 4:47 Quote
Thanks. I read about quite a few of the stock forks having hard to feel/hear clicks so I guess I've got one of those.

I just wondered if it was something that could be adjusted or rectified. I had a rear shock with a similar issue which was due to a grub screw needing tightening.

retrofred wrote:
I have a 38 that I upgraded it with the Grip2 damper, and the both LSR & HSR are very clear clicks. Now the stock damper was a little difficult to feel or hear. So depending which model you have might have something to do with it.

O+
Posted: Apr 26, 2021 at 19:25 Quote
my lsr and hsr are quite crisp and clear. the compression dials are the ones that are really quiet and hard to feel for certain clicks. like 1-5 are crisp, then 6-8 are almost silent and u cant feel the detent, then 9-full open are crisp.

Posted: Jun 6, 2021 at 18:57 Quote
Im in the same boat. My LSC is almost impossible to hear or feel. I upgraded to the grip2 damper and was pretty sure the screw was loose but thats not the case.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009559
Mobile Version of Website