Horseshoe Valley Bike Park

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Horseshoe Valley Bike Park
Previous Page |
Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 17:39 Quote
The official Horseshoe Valley Bike Park thread!

Do you have questions about HVBP? Ask them here!
Do you have videos you want to share from HVBP? Share them here!
Do you have photos you want to share from HVBP? Share them here!
Do you have ideas to help make the HVBP experience better for everyone? Share them here!
Anything regarding or related to Horseshoe Valley Bike Park, post it here!

Cheers Smile \m/

Posted: Apr 22, 2021 at 20:37 Quote
Myself and @elepizzle (Lewis Park) goin Shreddie Krueger on HVBP! Man this place rips! Big Grin

Ps. To the person on Going Green at 6:29 I just now heard you say "sorry" as I came past. I never heard that until now! If you ever happen to see this, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to cut you off! It's a green trails so you technically had the right of way, so again I do apologize, I didn't mean to cut you off. You needn't be sorry, I'm the one who should be and is sorry!
You rock, keep shredding!
Cheers Smile \m/

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 7:40 Quote
Nice. Was waiting for someone to start this thread. Looking forward to opening weekend - whenever that ends up being lol.

Subbed.

Posted: May 4, 2021 at 8:04 Quote
R-P-S wrote:
Nice. Was waiting for someone to start this thread. Looking forward to opening weekend - whenever that ends up being lol.

Subbed.

You found it! Big Grin

Yeah I was hoping they'd be open for opening day but idk if Doug's going to allow it. -.-
But we can hope!

Ehh cheers bro! Big Grin \m/

Posted: May 28, 2021 at 9:20 Quote
Anyone fortunate enough to make it out for opening day?
how was it?
trail condition?
worth the drive up?

Posted: May 29, 2021 at 21:48 Quote
deckard2 wrote:
how was it?
trail condition?
worth the drive up?

I was lucky enough to make it out Friday, it was awesome! They got a bit of rain in the morning but it stopped at like 9:30 so it was perfect! Then just cloudy until 3 or 4 (or so), then the sun came out and stayed out for the rest of the day! It got dusty quick (as it does with the sand base) but damn it was a blast of a day! Big Grin
The lines were short too, between people working and being scared off by the weather, it was a sick day and good to see a lot of my friends again! I hope you can make it out soon, cheers Big Grin \m/

Posted: May 31, 2021 at 6:42 Quote
kyleluvsdh wrote:
deckard2 wrote:
how was it?
trail condition?
worth the drive up?

I was lucky enough to make it out Friday, it was awesome! They got a bit of rain in the morning but it stopped at like 9:30 so it was perfect! Then just cloudy until 3 or 4 (or so), then the sun came out and stayed out for the rest of the day! It got dusty quick (as it does with the sand base) but damn it was a blast of a day! Big Grin
The lines were short too, between people working and being scared off by the weather, it was a sick day and good to see a lot of my friends again! I hope you can make it out soon, cheers Big Grin \m/

Was there yesterday, longest wait for me was 10 minutes, so worth it. I did notice they worked on the jump line #4, I think they are calling it "party time" or "party train" now, over shot that first jump way to deep and bottomed out on a DH bike Eek pinched my leg/ass between my frame and rear tire, tire cut my leg through shorts but the shorts are fine (who said you should not buy a good pair of mountain biking shorts!!!), ohh and my friend broke his collar bone Facepalm further down on the same run, he was in denial for the longest time but the bone was popping out of his shoulder Confused

Take it easy ladies and gents, work your way into it even at horseshoe, excitement was too high on our end.

Posted: May 31, 2021 at 7:13 Quote
Is horseshoe open during the week Tues-Thurs, or do they only run the lifts for bikes Friday to Monday? I could have sworn in previous years they were open 7 days a week (could be wrong though)...

Posted: May 31, 2021 at 15:23 Quote
from the Horseshoe Resort website:

https://horseshoeresort.com/hours-of-operation/

Downhill & Cross Country Mountain Biking
ACTIVITY DAYS OF THE WEEK HOURS
Downhill Mountain Biking | Horseshoe Bike Park
Friday – Monday
10:00am – 7:00pm
Bike Service & Rental Shop
*Please note that cross country bike rentals are not available at this time
Tuesday – Thursday

Friday – Monday
Appointment only

10:00am – 7:00pm
Bike Retail Shop
Stay tuned for opening date!

Posted: Jun 1, 2021 at 8:57 Quote
Yeah, only Friday to Monday then. Wasn't it open 7 days a week in previous years? Can't remember.

Posted: Jun 2, 2021 at 7:39 Quote
So trail 4 obviously slaps this year. Who's digging Lil ripper big time as well?

Posted: Jun 2, 2021 at 16:35 Quote
ltrotor wrote:
So trail 4 obviously slaps this year. Who's digging Lil ripper big time as well?

Little Ripper is Rippin! Big Grin
I'm digging everything, and am stoked for the new trails on the way! Big Grin

Posted: Jun 29, 2021 at 17:28 Quote
I can’t wait to try it out! Big Grin \m/

Previous Page |

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.005553
Mobile Version of Website