Marin alpine trail E2

PB Forum :: eMTB
Marin alpine trail E2
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 25, 2021 at 16:37 Quote
I paid a 50% deposit on one of these back in March when availability was supposed to be June. Then I heard maybe august and recently 2022?
Does anyone have one of these bikes?
Kinda thinking about getting my deposit back and ordering a commencal or something else....

Posted: May 26, 2021 at 5:39 Quote
haji1974 wrote:
I paid a 50% deposit on one of these back in March when availability was supposed to be June. Then I heard maybe august and recently 2022?
Does anyone have one of these bikes?
Kinda thinking about getting my deposit back and ordering a commencal or something else....

I paid a 20% of 10k Norco last September, my LBS still don't have a clue of when it's coming... It was supposed to be April at the latest

Posted: May 26, 2021 at 11:37 Quote
Yeah I get that this isn’t an isolated thing.
I guess I’ll just wait a few more months.
At least I have a bike to ride now.

Posted: May 28, 2021 at 2:12 Quote
If anyone finds out then my buddy is after an E2.
I went a different route and selected from a small number of bikes that were in stock. I ended up with a Trek Rail and Mondraker Craft from my LBS!

Posted: Aug 17, 2021 at 10:55 Quote
I ordered one yesterday. Spoke to a Marin representative who informed me there will be a batch delivered to dealers in 6 - 8 weeks if your dealer had placed an early order. If your dealer only recently placed an order, you're likely looking at 2022.

I'm not sure if anyone has received this bike yet aside from the reviewers and youtubers I've seen. Really want this one but am questioning whether it's worth waiting for or not..

Posted: Aug 20, 2021 at 17:53 Quote
Just heard from the lbs that the bikes are on a boat from China and may arrive in 6 weeks

Posted: Aug 20, 2021 at 22:11 Quote
haji1974 wrote:
Just heard from the lbs that the bikes are on a boat from China and may arrive in 6 weeks

That aligns with what Marin told me. I ended up going with something else that would be available sooner but damn that is a really sexy bike..

O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2021 at 9:25 Quote
Have heard from my shop they have recieved a shipment to Marin distribution Canada and are sending orders to shops.. First batch of pre orders should be ready by next week in North Vancouver.

O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 14:18 Quote
Got mine September 2nd in Kelowna. Had been preordered since the day they announced them, haha.

The thing shreds! It's mostly for my wife but I did a couple laps of one of the usually-shuttled trail networks here weekend before last and had an absolute blast on it!

Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 14:45 Quote
Until I started riding I had no idea mountain biking was so big in Canada….
And they get the cool new ebike first.
Jealous

O+
Posted: Sep 13, 2021 at 15:23 Quote
haji1974 wrote:
Until I started riding I had no idea mountain biking was so big in Canada….
And they get the cool new ebike first.
Jealous

Haha you hadn't heard of Whistler, the North Shore, etc? It's MTB Mecca up here!

O+
Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 10:17 Quote
What a great ride, it's a weapon on the shore, day one rode fromme and seymour with one charge next day I did fromme road and climbing trail on one charge... I'm pretty blown away by the overall package haven't really found any complaints about it in the first 60km
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 27, 2022 at 9:21 Quote
May I know what kind of back mudguard do you use?
MG

O+
Posted: Feb 27, 2022 at 11:02 Quote
marcingabrys wrote:
May I know what kind of back mudguard do you use?
MG
It's a front mudhugger FRX on the rear

O+
Posted: Mar 31, 2022 at 19:49 Quote
Really interested in this bike but it's a Unicorn. I can't find a large one of these anywhere. A couple of shops told me maybe June. Seems like a great spec for the price.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012388
Mobile Version of Website