Anyone here into bikepacking?

PB Forum :: USA - East
Anyone here into bikepacking?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 22, 2021 at 19:16 Quote
Anyone here into bikepacking? I just did a one-day trip in MA/RI/CT along the SNETT and Airline trail. It was fun, but at the remote campsite in Douglas State Park, was awoken at 3am by a pair of ATV's. It was unsettling to say the least, and made me think about looking for riding partners which I've never had.

I know about bikepacking.com but they don't seem to have a forum so I thought I'd try here. Anyone here into it? Any other forums that might help me?

Posted: Aug 30, 2021 at 12:27 Quote
GNRGNR wrote:
Anyone here into bikepacking? I just did a one-day trip in MA/RI/CT along the SNETT and Airline trail. It was fun, but at the remote campsite in Douglas State Park, was awoken at 3am by a pair of ATV's. It was unsettling to say the least, and made me think about looking for riding partners which I've never had.

I know about bikepacking.com but they don't seem to have a forum so I thought I'd try here. Anyone here into it? Any other forums that might help me?
I've done a couple of trips, most recently a 3 day, 150 mile gravel through VT. Parked at Brattleboro, took the train to Windsor and then rode back to my car, stopping at state park campgrounds each night.

Posted: Aug 30, 2021 at 20:30 Quote
Hi,

Interesting...do you have a route plan or GPS track you can share. Thanks. LD

Posted: Aug 31, 2021 at 5:19 Quote
GNRGNR wrote:
Hi,

Interesting...do you have a route plan or GPS track you can share. Thanks. LD
https://www.komoot.com/collection/913160/-windsor-to-brattleboro-3-day?ref=undefined

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008832
Mobile Version of Website