Marin alpine trail 7 Stock steerer tube length ????

PB Forum :: Marin Bikes
Marin alpine trail 7 Stock steerer tube length ????
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Aug 26, 2021 at 16:59 Quote
Anyone know the stock measurement for the alpine trail steerer tube length? Ive preordered a 2022 alpine trail 7 and i would like to install a oneup component edc tool.

Iam planing to order a bunch of gear from one up component (cockpit bundle) and give them to my lbs when they receive my dissasembled bike for installation.

Here is how to measure it according to one component

STEERER TUBE LENGTH

Most forks are compatible, except for a small number of forks with very short steerer tubes. For the following cases your fork steerer tube length must meet the minimum length requirement.

Fox except Fox 38 = 190mm min RockShox Forks = 220mm min All other compatible forks = 190mm min Measure from the underside of your fork crown to the top of your spacer stack, or top of your stem if you are not running any spacers above your stem.

Posted: Aug 26, 2021 at 17:21 Quote
I never measured and installed the new EDC threadless tool in my XR.

O+
Posted: Aug 26, 2021 at 19:19 Quote
Ok thanks for the info. Il guest that it should fit

Posted: Dec 31, 2022 at 7:11 Quote
I've got the edc threaded mount in my steer tube and works fine. I have to order another tool part as I misplaced mine but that's another story. Good luck with your decision.

O+
Posted: Jan 1, 2023 at 11:56 Quote
Spwbrdr wrote:
I've got the edc threaded mount in my steer tube and works fine. I have to order another tool part as I misplaced mine but that's another story. Good luck with your decision.

I never updated this Thread !!!! I ended up doing it with the threadless in march 2022. I got the Alpine Trail Carbon 1 instead of the Trail 7 (my delivery was something around november 2022). The LBS was nice enough to sold me one of their extra Trail Carbon 1 that showed up in march 2022.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008005
Mobile Version of Website