Kyle warner injured fron Phizer vaccine

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
Kyle warner injured fron Phizer vaccine
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 6, 2021 at 8:55 Quote
Professional mountain bike racer, Kyle Warner, took Pfizer and ended up with Pericarditis, POTS, and reactive arthritis, which put an end to his career. He’s been told that he’s been sacrificed for the greater good. His message: Where there is risk, there should be choice.

https://twitter.com/seaside101/status/1456652974747529219

Posted: Nov 6, 2021 at 20:42 Quote
Yeah, have seen this elsewhere.
Wondered if anything would show up here. Or if it would be another 'nothing to see here, move along' moment.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/11/joseph-mercola/elite-athlete-explains-vaccine-injury-and-doctors-ignorance/

O+
Posted: Nov 7, 2021 at 21:56 Quote
Should be a front page article considering he just spoke in Washington but I guess PB is too afraid of pushback. Sad

O+
Posted: Nov 9, 2021 at 18:10 Quote
Let’s go Pinkbike- publish the story. Front page. Do it.

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2021 at 19:00 Quote
Is this a dead end post? What's the deal? Kyle Warner, 29 years old, coerced into an Emergency Use Authorization vaccine that he didn't need. 29 year old males have more risk from an EUA vaccine than the disease. Fact. Work the numbers, do the risk assessment. Do the math. That's without any health care at all. Numbers go down further if you can actually get a doctor to be a doctor and give you a little help when you get covid, instead of saying, "go home and when your lips are blue go to the emergency room." And studies show the vaccine protects the individual, but does not reduce the spread. And nobody has anything to say about it? Really? Awesome.

Basic Forum rules:
"This forum is to show the readers of the Pinkbike forum what you do to have fun on your bike. "

Well, I guess it's cool. Unless you are Kyle Warner. He's having a hard time having fun on his bike.

Posted: Nov 11, 2021 at 11:21 Quote
Considering many if not most of the readers on PB fall into the category that should be very hesitant about getting the V...PB should be covering this story for sure!

Something tells me their politics will not allow it.

Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 8:54 Quote
I think he said he didn’t want this to put people off having the jab as this was just bad luck !

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 9:54 Quote
Poor guy, his video he posted last night was pretty sad. Hope he gets better and stops receiving hate for speaking about his side effects.

O+
Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 10:23 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
I think he said he didn’t want this to put people off having the jab as this was just bad luck !
Did he have bad luck, or was he not informed of the risks associated with an emergency vaccine, compared to the risk of the disease itself for someone in his age and health category?

Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 11:00 Quote
Unfortunately, I think Kyle was not awake, certainly not bad luck. It is the agenda of the w-o-r-l=d e-l-i-t-e to ext erm inate 60million. Why would anyone get this bio-w-e-a-p-o-n of a jab with a 99.97% recovery. Very saddened by Kyle's injury, it is a tragedy for all those who have lost their life or significantly injured because of it or c-1-9. If you fear this, they have your right where they want you. Fellow cyclists, Please....please.....please.....Push back on this tyranny and c-r-i-m-e against humanity. That is what it is.

Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 11:03 Quote
beonkey330 wrote:
Unfortunately, I think Kyle was not awake, certainly not bad luck. It is the agenda of the w-o-r-l=d e-l-i-t-e to ext erm inate 60million. Why would anyone get this bio-w-e-a-p-o-n of a jab with a 99.97% recovery. Very saddened by Kyle's injury, it is a tragedy for all those who have lost their life or significantly injured because of it or c-1-9. If you fear this, they have your right where they want you. Fellow cyclists, Please....please.....please.....Push back on this tyranny and c-r-i-m-e against humanity. That is what it is.
oh dear lol

Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 12:33 Quote
The more recent interview is pretty concerning. He looked bad and discussed the suicides of people who've been injured by the V. Seems like a great guy, praying for his recovery.

This is one of his earlier interviews about the situation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7inaTiDKaU&t=3s

Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 13:50 Quote
Pinkbike is disgusting for not putting this on the front page. I am a microbiologist. I told all you over a year ago that coronavirus was a Bioweapon, that it was lab created, and the vaccine was bad. All of you called me a conspiracy theorist. I was right, I was always right.

This is information people need to know about.

Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 14:13 Quote
Biocoug74 wrote:
Pinkbike is disgusting for not putting this on the front page. I am a microbiologist. I told all you over a year ago that coronavirus was a Bioweapon, that it was lab created, and the vaccine was bad. All of you called me a conspiracy theorist. I was right, I was always right.

post some evidence for this wild claim please !

Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 14:26 Quote
Matt115lamb wrote:
Biocoug74 wrote:

post some evidence for this wild claim please !

How about Dr Ryan Cole doing an autopsy on dead jabbed guy.....
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/dr-ryan-cole-covid19-vaccine-effects-autopsies-summit_cdK87fBfm44NXBi.html

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020373
Mobile Version of Website