Crashed into a car today story, tell yours.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Crashed into a car today story, tell yours.
Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:01 Quote
dinodon wrote:
Partly my fault, because, I braked at the last minute and I had a feeling he wasn't going to, stop at the stop street, he didn't even look, when he pulled into the street.
He said it was all my fault because I was going too fast, I said that he didn't even look. then he said, I said. I tried to reason with him to accept part of the blame, this led us to argue. I told him to go f***k him self, and that I was happy about his new big dent, and I felt great and didn't get hurt.
The dude flipped, ran to his car reached in and came at me with a knife. I started to laugh, as he was in no physical shape and didn't feel he was a threat. I thought the laughing would deter, him but it didn't he kept coming. I had to pick up my bike and hold it in a baseball bat type manner before he stopped, backed off got into his car. and left.
This is a heads up to all street riders, there are tones of people out there that don't look and will not accept responsibility for their actions.
LOL my shoulder is messed up again and it was just coming right, I had a crash from a snapped handle bar about a year ago. While I was out riding today, I made a mental
note on how good my shoulder felt, Hahahha.

man atleast carry a multi tool they can be handy especialy the ones with knives

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:02 Quote
eric503 wrote:
Couple close ones today. More of peoples stupidity then my fault.
Some lady in a van was waiting at a corner,I had enough time to look at her while she waved and then inchs from the van she pulled out. Not like she didnt see me.

Kneecapped another lady tho. Came out of a shop and stopped in the middle of the sidewalk,I yelled watch out on your left.So she proceeds to turn around and walk into me. Someones going to be feeling that later.

haha i bet her knees are backwards like a horse now haha.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:03 Quote
Actually hit the side of her knee.I even felt that one and I didnt get the whack from the pedal haha.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:05 Quote
my mate took his bike on a bus and a guy tried to mug him with a tiny knife so he went out to his bag and pulled out a wrench to later on hit him across the face with it (after they got off the bus) it was nice to see the guy get whats coming

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:07 Quote
not quite a car but my friend was riding thru town with me and he ran into 2 old ladies

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:08 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
I'm the enemy of any driver I meet these days. On my fixed gear I tend to weave in and out of the cars not caring at all, if I make a car swerve and it's my fault I won't bat an eyelid at it, but if a car does anything remotely wrong I will be right beside him trying to get revenge in some way. The windmirror is always the easiest way to get back at them.

Last week I nailed an Audi when riding to work on my BMX, the idiot tried to turn in onto his drive when I was on the sidewalk, and instead of driving all the way on so I could get past, he stopped. So I slammed into the side of the car leaving a big dent and left him with a few words to think about. I'm sure paying for the damages will teach him to look next time.

idiots like you should be run over...

hardtaildh08 wrote:
my mate took his bike on a bus and a guy tried to mug him with a tiny knife so he went out to his bag and pulled out a wrench to later on hit him across the face with it (after they got off the bus) it was nice to see the guy get whats coming

howd u get a bike on a bus?

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:10 Quote
slypandington wrote:
dh-pete wrote:
I'm the enemy of any driver I meet these days. On my fixed gear I tend to weave in and out of the cars not caring at all, if I make a car swerve and it's my fault I won't bat an eyelid at it, but if a car does anything remotely wrong I will be right beside him trying to get revenge in some way. The windmirror is always the easiest way to get back at them.

Last week I nailed an Audi when riding to work on my BMX, the idiot tried to turn in onto his drive when I was on the sidewalk, and instead of driving all the way on so I could get past, he stopped. So I slammed into the side of the car leaving a big dent and left him with a few words to think about. I'm sure paying for the damages will teach him to look next time.

hardtaildh08 wrote:

howd u get a bike on a bus?

it depens on the driver relly but he had to taoke off front wheel and put it in luggage store

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:12 Quote
about 3 months ago i fell up a curb and fractured my wristlol

truth

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:27 Quote
i was riding down to my buddies apartment one time when this concrete kicker caught my eye. So without hesitation I pointed my front wheel and gunned it. I was about pissing distance from the lip when this car jumps out of the bushes or a tree, I dont really know, and stops directly in my intended flight path. I roared the word "deer" for some reason then prceeded to smack the front fender, flip onto my back, slide across the hood, connect eyes with the passenger, and land on my feet on the other side. The geezer driving then started pulling away, he was completely oblivious to the fact he connected with anything. If i wasn't almost positive i would of given him a heart attck he would of had the worlds biggest ear full. but other than a slightly bent rim the bike was fine and I got a semi cool story

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:43 Quote
slypandington wrote:

Couldn't care less.

If you live somewhere that just about classify's as a town, you'll know the type of drivers you see. Mum's in 4x4's only thinking about themselves and on the phone whilst driving, boyracers who attempt to use the roads as a race track, vans that couldn't give a crap about your safety and the general driver tends to either be in a rush 24/7 or just doesn't like the fact you can go straight through traffic.

Drivers hate bikers, it's well known. I go in a car about 3 times a year. And that's only when I absolutely have to, I've had countless things thrown from car windows at me solely because I'm riding on the road. After years of this I've become completely intolerant of drivers and their incompetence. My actions are like a forced version of Karma.

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 15:48 Quote
wow Kn+bhead... lol next time take a knife aswell Salute

O+
Posted: May 15, 2009 at 16:05 Quote
well i didnt exactly crash into a car it was more like a house...when i was 12 i was riding my bike beside my house and my dad decides its a good idea to kick a ball at me hits me in the elbow and i turn right into the house and i had to be goin at least 30 kph..i ended up shattering all the bones in my right hand and braking all my fingers in atleast two spots and broke 2 ribs

Posted: May 15, 2009 at 16:12 Quote
haha ur dad sounds like fun!

O+
Posted: May 15, 2009 at 16:14 Quote
lol i probably have the coolest dad you would ever meet

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.017511
Mobile Version of Website