Seattle and Bellingham Trail and Route Suggestions

PB Forum :: USA - West
Seattle and Bellingham Trail and Route Suggestions
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2022 at 19:37 Quote
I'm taking a trip out to the PNW in July for 10 days. The trip will be starting in Seattle and ending in Whistler. So far I've narrowed the beginning of my trip down to a day of riding Duthie Hill and Tiger Mountain in Seattle, a day at Galbraith in Belimgham and a day at Chuckanut mountain in Bellingham.

Since this it the "USA West" forum I'll limit my question to Seattle and Bellingham; does anyone have any must do trails or route suggestions for these areas? I've never seen so many trails packed into one space! I'm coming from Colorado an and am on a 170/160 Guerrilla Gravity Gnarvana.

Trailforks has some great route suggestions of popular routes but I don't want to blindly follow those and miss and must do trails.

O+
Posted: Jun 15, 2022 at 7:47 Quote
Your not gonna need a route for Duthie. You can easily hit everything you want many times. But depending on your skill level flying squirrel double trouble big tree paramount and semper are good hits.
Tiger- predator is super fun. NOTG all the way down to mega fauna is a blast as well. Legend and mega are some of my favourites. I haven’t hit et super t or side hustle. So I can’t comment on those. Though I’ll be up there in a week to run them as well as many other trails.
I would also recommend raging river usually but logging work i believe is happening. I think you could still run pt and poppin and the other ext27 trails if you happen to be able to find them.
Also east and west tokul are worth the time to get to.

O+
Posted: Jul 5, 2022 at 19:01 Quote
How gnarly do u like it? If u like gnarly stuff I’ll show u around issaquah area

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008532
Mobile Version of Website