Hey all, I'm heading up to Crankworx for the day on saturday, first time I've been to Crankworx so pretty excited to go!
Any tips for spectating the DH event? Can you get a lift up to the top of the course and make your way down it whilst spectating? Where does the course start and finish? I assume I would have to buy a lift ticket to do that - can you buy a single trip ticket? Any other tips would be appreciated!
Edit, just looked and it's practice+seeding. It finishes right at the base of whistler, you can walk up to some of the track, the techy woods section is fun to watch.
Redbull joyride at 4:30 is the big event that Saturday, get there early to get a decent spot to watch, it's awesome!
The last techy woods section (on Trailforks where Canadian Open, Clown Shoes and DRC meet) is worth a watch, the exit chute bit. From there you can walk up the rest of the woods, good rough bits with line choice worth a watch. Basically that entire woods from the step down under Fitz chair to Joyride course area is the most interesting IMO.
Not sure if they plan on stopping people from getting at Hecklers Rock this year, used to be fun until idiots ruined it by going on track, throwing stuff on track, falling down the rock etc.