Older riders, but not "Old School"

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Older riders, but not "Old School"
Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:05 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
Technically, once the kinks are worked out, we could have just moved this thread to the Group area but whatever works...

Oh sorry, Humeroid suggested creating a new thread, would you like me to delete the one I created?

Mod
Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:08 Quote
If the mods can't delete it, general users sure as heck can't delete it. Yours might disappear if I get powers to move this thread into that section.

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:11 Quote
laurie1 wrote:
If the mods can't delete it, general users sure as heck can't delete it. Yours might disappear if I get powers to move this thread into that section.

Don't worry about it, we can just use the new one I created, that way the regulars can moderate it and its a "fresh start" after the debacle of the last few days

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:15 Quote
Ok created a new thread, who wants to be moderator(s) I suggest the regulars here.

Fire names at me, I can edit the first post to inc them, then everyone added can edit it to include new moderators / ban others that disrupt the flow of the chat

O+
Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:27 Quote
robbie7127 wrote:
Ok created a new thread, who wants to be moderator(s) I suggest the regulars here.

Fire names at me, I can edit the first post to inc them, then everyone added can edit it to include new moderators / ban others that disrupt the flow of the chat
I'll do it if you are looking for volunteers.

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:30 Quote
HighlandDoc wrote:
robbie7127 wrote:

I'll do it if you are looking for volunteers.

Done..I will also throw the "regulars I can think of" on there

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:30 Quote
Hey Doc... I'm making a trip back east at the start of October, to CT. Is highland still open in early Oct? Would it be worth me bringing along one of my bikes to head over for some riding?

Posted: Sep 10, 2009 at 20:31 Quote
badbadleroybrown, you want on the mod list?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032069
Mobile Version of Website