What's better american football or rugby?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What's better american football or rugby?
FL
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 13:24 Quote
dm-rider wrote:
enough said, Rugby is nuts. Check out the closeline at 1:16...

1:55 is one of the best tackles i saw in that years world cup. this year has been pretty good, started feeling sorry for the people playing the all blacks, those guys are HUGE! Smile

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 13:54 Quote
nah it wanst tht good i mean a big forward on gregan a tiny scrum half tbh aint tht good. Now jerry collins tackles THATS a tackle!

FL
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 14:39 Quote
did you see the game on sunday night?

that was good. even though we lost (scotland fan who moved from the greatest nation in the uk to england) it was still a good game, and the argentinians were saying how good scotland was at the end of the match.

it'll be interesting to see how far they get

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 14:45 Quote
rugby!! i dont play either but ive played with poeple and watched games . but anyways rugby all the way

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 14:51 Quote
Rugby has the most painful hits. In football the hits are faster, but they have pads on so it makes it not bad. I played american football. And a lil bit of rugby. Rugby's insanePirate

O+
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 15:02 Quote
RUGBY ALL THE WAY

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 15:15 Quote
100 % sure it's rugby, better conditioned athletes, non stop action, ears being ripped and chewed off in scrums... Plus they only wear triple stiched shorts and shirts and of course, cups for protection.
Rugby, hands down... of course it is nothing in comparison to Canadian Pond hockey, but that is a whole other thread in it's self.

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 12:06 Quote
RUGBY!! both are good but american football players all wear pads and helmets and rugby is just plain body to body contact. i havnt seen much football plus im british so i would say rugby lol. 'Give blood, Play Rugby'

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 21:38 Quote
rugby all the way!!! its pretty much non stop action. no pads.
and plus im going on tour to england next spring break!!!

Posted: Oct 21, 2007 at 20:18 Quote
rugby all the way i cant stand foot ball because you allways have to stop and in rugby its go go go, thats why i play it.

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 at 2:26 Quote
Damn, I know how some of those guys in that video feel, some of that stuff happened to me yesterday. Rugby's is definately better I would say.

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 at 3:02 Quote
Rugby Union all the way, Johnny Wilkinson bloody rules

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 at 3:20 Quote
Nope, sorry guys, they haven't got anything on Aussie Rules Football. Shame it isn't international though, 'cause then Australia would win even more games like that!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 at 3:38 Quote
S'pose you auzzies need a new sport since England knocked you out of the world cup, you even have to come up with you own rules eh?

Posted: Oct 22, 2007 at 4:37 Quote
oi metalgod, where the f*ck would you pommy f*ggots be without the stupid prettyboy jonny? hes the only reason you tossas win. there is no real talent in your team

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014961
Mobile Version of Website