Powered by Outside

Any 23/24 giant glory owners?

PB Forum :: Giant
Any 23/24 giant glory owners?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 18, 2024 at 14:31 Quote
Got a 2024 giant glory frame coming next week. There is a huge amount of customisation on them. I know some will be personal taste,.but anyone have one and k ow of a good starting point? Tried 27.5 and 29er etc?

Posted: Feb 17, 2024 at 4:08 Quote
Endo79 wrote:
Got a 2024 giant glory frame coming next week. There is a huge amount of customisation on them. I know some will be personal taste,.but anyone have one and k ow of a good starting point? Tried 27.5 and 29er etc?

How are you finding it?

Bar a few reviews here and there there's minimal c&c from forum users I can see. I think there's some guy on the Facebook UK MTB van group who has one in the yellow/purple colour scheme and been riding it at Dyfi (maybe its you?), so far thats the only non review photo and opinion I've seen.

Considering one as a viable alternative to a Specialized Demo because I cant seem to get one. Still want the option to run 29er out back. so its the Demo or the Glory basically. V10 is out.

Posted: Feb 17, 2024 at 8:00 Quote
Mike172 wrote:
Endo79 wrote:

How are you finding it?

Bar a few reviews here and there there's minimal c&c from forum users I can see. I think there's some guy on the Facebook UK MTB van group who has one in the yellow/purple colour scheme and been riding it at Dyfi (maybe its you?), so far thats the only non review photo and opinion I've seen.

Considering one as a viable alternative to a Specialized Demo because I cant seem to get one. Still want the option to run 29er out back. so its the Demo or the Glory basically. V10 is out.

Ha, yes, it's me on that group. Had 5 or 6 good rides on it now. It's a fantastic bike. Very playful and poppy. Incredibly light as well. Lighter than the enduro bike ot replaced. Really enjoyed it so far

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008384
Mobile Version of Website