Powered by Outside

Should I buy a Canyon?

PB Forum :: Canyon
Should I buy a Canyon?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Feb 20, 2024 at 6:34 Quote
I'm in the market for a short travel bike and based on reviews and geo the spectral 125 CF looks like just the bike I'm after. Between the aggressive geometry and the spec for price I'm really interested.
However canyon seems to have a pretty bad wrap online for frames breaking and not having the best customer service for warranty/crash replacement.

Is this one of those situations where only the negative gets posted online so it's all you see? Are there are lots of happy Canyon owners here in the US that have never had issues with carbon frames and or the customer service has been decent if issues were present?

Thanks!

Posted: Mar 19, 2024 at 21:29 Quote
I picked one up on sale last week, couldn’t beat the price. Guess I’ll find out shortly

FL
Posted: Mar 26, 2024 at 9:49 Quote
I had really good experience with customer service. I had issues with bottom bracket separate from carbon on my Spectral mullet( common issue with this model) and they send me a new frame and also paid for frame swap.
Would I buy another Canyon? Probably not but as bike it’s great and the price is great as well.

Posted: Apr 14, 2024 at 10:19 Quote
Cannot fault my spectral or their customer service. When I did contact them they responded within 48 hrs with everything I enquired about. The spectral 29 is probably the bike that I have ridden.

FL
Posted: Apr 14, 2024 at 14:48 Quote
I've had a warranty on every single frame i've owned from new from canyon(alloy and carbon)
4 different models. cant fault Canyon Aus though, those guys are awesome.

Posted: May 15, 2024 at 6:35 Quote
Recently picked up a Canyon Spectral young hero for the kid and so far everything has been great. We're only a few rides in at this point, but seems to be holding up pretty well. Customer service has so far been great, with Canyon actually going out of their way to send extra merch/equipment for free with the bike. I'll update once we're a bit further along.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007192
Mobile Version of Website