Powered by Outside

Fender for MY25 Fox Float 34

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
Fender for MY25 Fox Float 34

Author Message
Posted: Dec 2, 2024 at 16:05 Quote
Hi all, does anyone know if a new model fender is needed for the MY25 Float 34? I was about to pull the trigger on the Syncros version but randomly came across R-2 bikes page stating it is NOT compatible with MY25

"Note: This fender is not compatible with Fox 34 Step-Cast chassis suspension forks and Fox 34 suspension forks from 2025."



I looked to see if there are any changes to the crown shape and couldn't find one...

Any intel appreciated, TY!

Posted: May 7, 2026 at 13:59 Quote
Long shot since this post is a couple years old. But I make a fender for this fork: https://www.etsy.com/listing/4482605226/fox-34-fender-lightweight-mud-guard-for

Or PM me and I'll get you sorted.

Cheers,

Eric


 


Copyright © 2000 - 2026. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007778
Mobile Version of Website