post your sick dirt jumpers.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
post your sick dirt jumpers.
Author Message
Posted: Feb 27, 2014 at 13:05 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=157027&pagenum=1#commentid5411242

any chance of some wisdom, having a little trouble on tyre choice Smile thanks

Posted: Feb 27, 2014 at 15:41 Quote
My Trek Ticket, Love this thing to death


New sheep hills sign This place really is coming together



New pics of the trek

Posted: Feb 27, 2014 at 17:12 Quote
Hey peeps I just got a Brodie cretin from 2010 and it is mostly stock whats bad and what good?
specs:
travativ hussefelt handlebar and stem.
rockshox argyle 304 or 308 don't know (the sticker came of)
avid Juicy three brakes
crappy seat made by alienation (rock hard)
brodie team pedals (nice)
travativ hessefelt cranks.

[PI= size=h align=c][/PI]

Posted: Feb 28, 2014 at 9:37 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/sublimewind/Riding%20Pics/20131013_144733.jpg

Posted: Feb 28, 2014 at 9:39 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/sublimewind/Bike%20Pics/20131102_153441.jpg

Pick one... hahaha...

Posted: Mar 2, 2014 at 7:14 Quote
My Trek Ticket

Finished off my new Trek Ticket DJ Frame Trek Ticket DJ 2014 Fork Rock Shox Revelation RCT3 Handlebar Chromag Fubar OSX 740mm Stem Chromag Ranger 40mm Grips Sensus Brake Shimano XTR Race 140mm Rotor Seat Chromag Overture Seatpost Bontrager Rhythm Pro Seatclamp Yuniper 36.4 Crank Shimano Xt 165mm Chainring Chromag Clocker 33t Chain Shimano XTR Sproket Sixpack 15t Pedals Straitline AMP Rims Dt Swiss EX 500 Hubs Dt Swiss 240s Centerlock Spokes Dt Swiss Competition Tires Continental Race King Supersonic 2.2 Weight 9.8kg
  Finished off my new Trek Ticket DJ

Posted: Mar 2, 2014 at 7:20 Quote
nolimit wrote:
My Trek Ticket

Finished off my new Trek Ticket DJ Frame Trek Ticket DJ 2014 Fork Rock Shox Revelation RCT3 Handlebar Chromag Fubar OSX 740mm Stem Chromag Ranger 40mm Grips Sensus Brake Shimano XTR Race 140mm Rotor Seat Chromag Overture Seatpost Bontrager Rhythm Pro Seatclamp Yuniper 36.4 Crank Shimano Xt 165mm Chainring Chromag Clocker 33t Chain Shimano XTR Sproket Sixpack 15t Pedals Straitline AMP Rims Dt Swiss EX 500 Hubs Dt Swiss 240s Centerlock Spokes Dt Swiss Competition Tires Continental Race King Supersonic 2.2 Weight 9.8kg
  Finished off my new Trek Ticket DJ

UNREAL! The nicest bike ive seen for a very long time! Specs?

Posted: Mar 2, 2014 at 7:25 Quote
Frame: Trek Ticket DJ 2014
Fork: Rock Shox Revelation RCT3
Handlebar: Chromag Fubar OSX (740mm)
Stem: Chromag Ranger (40mm)
Grips: Sensus
Brake: Shimano XTR Race (140mm Rotor)
Seat: Chromag Overture
Seatpost: Bontrager Rhythm Pro
Seatclamp: Yuniper 36.4
Crank: Shimano Xt (165mm)
Chainring: Chromag Clocker (33t)
Chain: Shimano XTR
Sproket: Sixpack (15t)
Pedals: Straitline AMP
Rims: Dt Swiss EX 500
Hubs: Dt Swiss 240s Centerlock
Spokes: Dt Swiss Competition
Tires: Continental Race King Supersonic 2.2

Weight: 9.8kg

Posted: Mar 2, 2014 at 11:07 Quote
My Dartmoor Player


Not to everyones taste but haters can hate!


Seat is in ride to work mode ATM!


Posted: Mar 2, 2014 at 12:15 Quote
That ticket is niiiiiiiice

Posted: Mar 10, 2014 at 11:36 Quote
Aaronz25RS wrote:
......

He's talking about the bike a few posts above the dartmoor incase that's what your dotting lol

Posted: Mar 10, 2014 at 16:25 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
Aaronz25RS wrote:
......

He's talking about the bike a few posts above the dartmoor incase that's what your dotting lol

I was going to post something completely unrelated actually and edited it... cant just leave it blank

Posted: Mar 15, 2014 at 12:29 Quote
Aaronz25RS wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:
Aaronz25RS wrote:
......

He's talking about the bike a few posts above the dartmoor incase that's what your dotting lol

I was going to post something completely unrelated actually and edited it... cant just leave it blank

Makes sense lol


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020505
Mobile Version of Website