Fluid Ride Cup 2008 - Blogs, photos, videos, updates

PB Forum :: USA - West
Fluid Ride Cup 2008 - Blogs, photos, videos, updates
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 17:57 Quote
Hey Folks at Pinkbike.com.
We're creating this forum thread to address any questions, comments, or concerns anyone may have with the 2008 FluidRide Cup. We'll be posting blogs, videos, photos, and updates after every race to keep you guys up to date with what's going on, and who's doing it.

So sit back, and stay tuned for updates dealing with the FluidRide Cup race series. For race dates, or locations please visit our profile at fluidride.pinkbike.com, also, for any private questions or any questions you would like to ask directly please visit our Pinkbike.com profile.

From all the guys and girls involved in the 2008 FluidRide Cup, thanks for the support, and we hope to see you racing this year.

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
is there a fee to get in if sso how much. thanks

Posted: Mar 25, 2008 at 18:20 Quote
race fee?
shuttle fee?

-what kind of total cost am i looking at if ive never raced before and show up for the first weekend wanting to practice and race?

O+
Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 15:30 Quote
Hey folks, I just did some digging and found the following info:

-$45 race fee that includes shuttles on Saturday and Sunday
-$15 for friday's shuttle service-only open to those that are racing
-$20 to race Dual Slalom
-Must have a USA Cycling License or buy a Temp license at the races

I hope that helps.
ty

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 19:51 Quote
yeah, i signed up for the event to do sport downhill. i got to the event and there turned out to also be the hardtail open class. i changed to that instead. i don't know if i missed something or if that option wasn't posted on the site. is that my fault or something that should be changed? not many people did the hardtail open, so i don't think many people knew about it. i mean come on... who doesn't want to do dh on a hardtail and still beat half the people's race times

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
Nick,
I was not aware of the HT class, but at select races I have seen that. Glad you had fun.

Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 19:57 Quote
do you have to race all the races? or can you skip the first few then do one? cus i couldnt participate in any till august, which i wanna do

O+
Posted: Apr 7, 2008 at 20:00 Quote
your not obligated to go. race beginner or sport and do it for pure fun, or race expert or pro and get points throughout the race series. either way, you get a nice beer cup if you place top three

Posted: Apr 11, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
beer cup you say? I guess i gotta try harder at the next race!

Posted: Apr 18, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
Yep- you get one of these coveted Fluidride Cups:
photo

If you want to see all my photos go here.
And to scope out a bunch of mini clips go here.

O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
photo

i think i got a cup from the little kid who was picking his nose...

O+
Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 17:21 Quote
Race #2 is going to be held at Port Angeles again due to the snow pack up at Mt.Hood.

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 17:28 Quote
i wish i could go race but my race seson is posponed till my shoulder heals!!! (two more months!!!)

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 19:56 Quote
im gonna try to hit up the next race, anybody know what the sport course is like? looking forward to it.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015911
Mobile Version of Website