When you grow up, what do you want to be!!!

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
When you grow up, what do you want to be!!!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 16:43 Quote
I thought it would be interesting to know, what people wanted to be when they are older, Job wise. I sort of got the idea, from "the Inroduduce yourself thread".

I'll start.

I want to go to the University of Ottawa finish my studying, and become an Engineer.
I would like to be either a :
- Civil engineer
- Engineer in the construction of aeroports
or
- Demolition Engineer (take down big buildings)

What do you want to be? Wink

PS : if you already have a job, please share and tell us what you do.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 16:50 Quote
i allways wanted to be a welder but recenitily i wanted to get into the music industry

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 17:13 Quote
Industrial Millwright of some kind.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
I wanna be Josh Bender

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
some thing to do with engines im consedering race car driver it's in my my family, designer engineer (designing car,bikes or campers), mechanic or small engine machanic.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
jamiebiker wrote:
some thing to do with engines im consedering race car driver it's in my my family, designer engineer (designing car,bikes or campers), mechanic or small engine machanic.

Edit : nevermind

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 17:49 Quote
im afraid of heights

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
I want to be what I'm having the most fun with at the time. Seeing as that changes every hour or so...

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 18:15 Quote
something to do with things i like, so either biking or skiing would be the main thing. i don't really know what though, i guess theres not alot of stuff to do with skiing in onterrible, biking maybe a bit. maybe start up something, try making my own frames or something, i dunno. if that all fails though, it would be pretty cool to work for a company like Devinci or specialized, or one of the big bike companies. designing bikes would be my thing. i already have some "intresting" idea's.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 18:23 Quote
odin333 wrote:
something to do with things i like, so either biking or skiing would be the main thing. i don't really know what though, i guess theres not alot of stuff to do with skiing in onterrible, biking maybe a bit. maybe start up something, try making my own frames or something, i dunno. if that all fails though, it would be pretty cool to work for a company like Devinci or specialized, or one of the big bike companies. designing bikes would be my thing. i already have some "intresting" idea's.

Maybe you could own and build a DH/skiing hill Smile

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 18:24 Quote
Jocool wrote:
odin333 wrote:

tup good idea, now were the heck do you find a good place to do that in ontario...Frown . there goes that idea Razz .

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 18:26 Quote
I want to be a special effects technician, super cool job.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 18:28 Quote
If I don't become Josh Bender I'd like to become a Marketing Director for some companied associated with riding.

Posted: Apr 3, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
odin333 wrote:
Jocool wrote:
odin333 wrote:

tup good idea, now were the heck do you find a good place to do that in ontario...Frown . there goes that idea Razz .

Who says you have to have it in Ontario?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011075
Mobile Version of Website