poser

• Previous Page
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 1:55 Quote
i really really want an the sx trail that my cousin is going to sell me in the summer but everybodys calling me a poser but i really want to do whistler more often do you think i should get it

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 2:11 Quote
get the bike! who cares wat people call you! if you wana ride just do it!

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 2:12 Quote
man... f*** everybody. it's you who's gonna ride it. probably they would have an sx themselves and it's here where the problem is. take it, ride it, learn how to ride etc. and screw them. it's so simple.

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 2:23 Quote
Get the bike and go ride in whistler.Don't eaven pay atention what those guys are saying.

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 2:26 Quote
dude just get it who cares i have the same problem dont lisen to them

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 2:43 Quote
Don't Listen to anybody and tell them your friends on the pinkbike forums said "with all due respect, YOU SUCK!" Smile

no dirty stinkin pirates Pirate

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 3:08 Quote
get the bike the only reason there saying dont get it is cuz they want it

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 15:02 Quote
how is an sx trail a poser bike? last season half the riders were on sx trails at whistler, and most of the bc resorts?!? wtf? at least in your "pose" you'll have a big shiteating grin on yer face from the fun ride you had.
ignore douchebags. ride whatever you want. except rocky mountain. lol

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 15:08 Quote
man the only people that should be called posers are the ones who buy the bikes (in this case an sx trail) and dont ride em at all and if your talking whistler more often u obviously ride a lot elsewere so do it and when u get used to the bike they'll shut right up.

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 15:10 Quote
mattiscool124 wrote:
i really really want an the sx trail that my cousin is going to sell me in the summer but everybodys calling me a poser but i really want to do whistler more often do you think i should get it

If YOU don't believe you're a poser, than what exactly are you worried about?

Just get the damn SX trail! Big Grin

NOW! DAMNIT! Whip

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 15:26 Quote
The SX trail is a nice bike! Really! but I don't think you'll be able to ride it as it can be since it's a tall bike. I think money should be better invested in your case... Maybe ride your current bike 'till it breaks!

Anyway, if your starting, the bike will be damaged and the parts cost a lot! Maybe you'll decide to do not bike anymore with age. I'm the only one of five that still ride and that's because I found a passion in racing.

Don't be disapointed as other are saying...Children can be cruel at your age. Trust yourself and practice! I'm ridiculous in street riding but dangerous in DownhillReally Mad . Maybe you'll find a kind of riding that inspire yourself a lot more and progress even faster!

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 16:18 Quote
You are only a poser in my mind if you don't actually ride it. If you buy it, ride it, and have fun on it...that's all that matters. Keep it up and practice, so they can't call you a poser anymore!Beer

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 16:22 Quote
all the others are jealous cause they cant get as nice of a bike as that..just buy it and have fun on it and do what you want to and then noone should call you a poser

Posted: Oct 15, 2007 at 14:39 Quote
i can't stand people like that, theyre just jealous, and your only a poser if you dont ride. if you have a chance ot get an awesome bike, do it up, becuase you may never get that chance again. definately get it man.

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 21:09 Quote
matt dont worry if people call you a poser just tell them to go f*ck themselves cause its not like youre gonna get the bike and progress at all and not ride it

• Previous Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010232
Mobile Version of Website