Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Bring back the Enduro! (Post your Specialized Enduros)
Posted: Jun 10, 2016 at 17:06 Quote
viperguy wrote:
viciouscycleworx wrote:
My baby

photo

those tyres must be awesome for wet roots Big Grin

Those tires are shit for every situation except dry and clean ???? Clocked 46.6 MPH on the road on that bitch tho!!

Posted: Jun 12, 2016 at 14:31 Quote
diego-b wrote:
Doesn't that lead to the wheel hitting the frame?
No, there is still almost 1cm of clearance between the swingarm and the seatpost.
USMC wrote:
Any reason for mounting it in this direction? would it not clear the other way. The only reason I would run one of these yokes is so I could run a reservoir air shock. Obviously running a reservoir shock mounted in this direction would cause other issues.
'10-12 Enduros with air shocks had them mounted this way, with the air reservoir towards the yoke. I saw pictures of this frame with the shock mounted the other way, but the seems to be barely enough room for it in the frame. As for shocks with an air reservoir - I actually saw a photo of a guy running the frame with the air reservoir to the right of the shock, didn't seem to be an issueSmile

Posted: Jun 13, 2016 at 10:23 Quote
Maiden voyage.

Maiden voyage was mind blowing. What a freaking tank this thing is.

Posted: Jul 4, 2016 at 5:55 Quote
My fully pimped out 2016 S-Works 650b Pirate

photo
photo

Posted: Jul 14, 2016 at 7:04 Quote
Hi!

Someone has surely asked this question earlier. I need some help. I am wondering who manufatured the forks for the S-Works Enduro SL Carbon, Future Shock e150SL (as in the picture in the link attached; https://www.specialized.com/se/en/bike-archive/2008/s-worksmountain/s-worksenduroslcarbon/21935 )

I am trying to find a "service kit" for this fork but having trouble finding out where to search. My local bike dealer is not capable to help me with this question.
As for now I have info that it might be Fox or X-Fusion that made those forks? Can anyone assist med with an answer so I can continue my search for a service kit?! Or even better point me in the direcion where to find a service kit... Big Grin

/regards

Posted: Jul 14, 2016 at 11:47 Quote
jejzee wrote:
Hi!

Someone has surely asked this question earlier. I need some help. I am wondering who manufatured the forks for the S-Works Enduro SL Carbon, Future Shock e150SL (as in the picture in the link attached; https://www.specialized.com/se/en/bike-archive/2008/s-worksmountain/s-worksenduroslcarbon/21935 )

I am trying to find a "service kit" for this fork but having trouble finding out where to search. My local bike dealer is not capable to help me with this question.
As for now I have info that it might be Fox or X-Fusion that made those forks? Can anyone assist med with an answer so I can continue my search for a service kit?! Or even better point me in the direcion where to find a service kit... Big Grin

/regards
You are most likely stuck dealing with a Specialized dealer on that one. As far as I know there are no service kits available to the public for that fork, it has to go back to a Specialized repair facility, via a dealer.

You may have to mail the fork to a dealer, for them to mail to a service center...

Posted: Jul 14, 2016 at 19:04 Quote
You can buy the parts for it. But you will have to buy them from a specialized dealer In person. They can not ship them. Specialized has really strict rules on the stuff

O+
Posted: Aug 1, 2016 at 10:12 Quote
First ride since I swapped out the black frame for the white frame.

Been riding a black gray Enduro for a while now, and just picked up this black/white frame and swapped all the parts over. Love the look so much more!!

Posted: Aug 1, 2016 at 15:19 Quote
Really nice mucker

Posted: Aug 5, 2016 at 3:23 Quote
Currently paying off a 2016 enduro evo comp, wondering if any of you have any experience with the X fusion forks thjat come on it?

I put a little more air pressure in them and unless I have the rebound set on the slower settings (which luckily is where I prefer it) they feel about top out-y

Otherwise they feel plush. I'm probs gonna have to get a heavier spring for the rear tho as I'm the right height for a medium but at 14st I'm reccomended a 550 spring.

Looks like they are discontinuing the evo for next year too? At least I can't find anything on it being continued.

Posted: Aug 12, 2016 at 5:31 Quote
My mate had the same bike and I rode it a few times. I found the same as you......the fork has a tendency to top out and made a clunking noise when it did so. I found it annoying but other than that they felt nice.

Yeah from what I've heard they are discontinuing the Evo. The new Enduro will have 170mm travel on the back so I guess it makes little sense to have the Evo as well at 180mm. Shame as the Evo is a cool bike.

Posted: Aug 13, 2016 at 0:09 Quote
http://m.vitalmtb.com/photos/features/PIT-BITS-Enduro-World-Series-Whistler,10381/2017-Specialized-Enduro,108746/sspomer,2

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022858
Mobile Version of Website