Monster Energy, good taste or good logo

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Monster Energy, good taste or good logo
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 12:57 Quote
You guys know what's in these enrgy drinks?

One thing that may gross you out....the ingredient "Taurine", which is in all energy drinks is in fact "Cow Bile".

I'm sure most of you know what cow bile is so i will not continue further.

I have not been able to drink an energy drink since finding this out.

Look it up!
It's true...sadly.

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
hotdogs are worse but people eat them

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 13:02 Quote
ilikemybike011 wrote:

i saw on a program what is really in them about a year ago and havent eaten one since, its just horrible

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 13:05 Quote
timaytoo wrote:
You guys know what's in these enrgy drinks?

One thing that may gross you out....the ingredient "Taurine", which is in all energy drinks is in fact "Cow Bile".

I'm sure most of you know what cow bile is so i will not continue further.

I have not been able to drink an energy drink since finding this out.

Look it up!
It's true...sadly.
You seriously need to do some research, Taurine was first made by extracting taurine from cow/ox bile, this method was only used for a short time. After a while they started to make it synthetically because of the fact cow bile makes people not want to drink it. So now all taurine is synthetic because it is cheaper than extracting it from cow bile and that more people will drink the synthetic product.

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 13:11 Quote
^^
You are right, after posting my message i read that too.
But i love how people can be such dicks!
i'm done writing on pb

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
I love monster. I buy them in bulk, 24 cans for $30 USD. I got monster stickers on my bike. I don't care if it's cool or not, and it doesn't give me energy, it just tastes sooo good.

O+
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 17:12 Quote
its all hype and kids wanting to look cool drinking them, there is no sutch thing a liquid energy. its all bs. but hey, it makes people buy their product, and it dosent taste bad. so its basically a "bad ass" soda, i dont fall for it, but w/e just my 2 cents

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
lcstay10 wrote:
its all hype and kids wanting to look cool drinking them, there is no sutch thing a liquid energy. its all bs. but hey, it makes people buy their product, and it dosent taste bad. so its basically a "bad ass" soda, i dont fall for it, but w/e just my 2 cents

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but you say that, and your display pic if a Nike check.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 18:23 Quote
BikeRider3 wrote:
ilikemybike011 wrote:

i saw on a program what is really in them about a year ago and havent eaten one since, its just horrible

I'll eat more hotdogs in your favour, I don't care if they have dead mice in them, they taste good.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 18:26 Quote
azonicflyer wrote:
Flakeh wrote:
azonicflyer wrote:
that stuff is NASTY! red bull all the way

there yah go. Redbull is good stuff. Tasty too.
hell yea but they need to put it in those keg size cans that monster uses lol

theres a reason they dont cause your not suppose to consume more than 500ml of it a day.

but they did come out with the pop can sized stuff

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 18:33 Quote
dh-mtn-biker wrote:
azonicflyer wrote:
Flakeh wrote:

there yah go. Redbull is good stuff. Tasty too.
hell yea but they need to put it in those keg size cans that monster uses lol

theres a reason they dont cause your not suppose to consume more than 500ml of it a day.

but they did come out with the pop can sized stuff

yeah, you can get the big redbulls, dirt bikers drink out of them like they do with the monster ones
i dont know where youd get them,

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 18:36 Quote
hate the taste like the logo

O+
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
sherbet wrote:
lcstay10 wrote:

I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but you say that, and your display pic if a Nike check.
sorry but i dont understand what you mean, i wear their shoes biking, and another pair of casual, its no different than someone displaying a pic of a kona or khs logo as their headshot. im just displaying a brand im happy with and use. im not saying that who ever buys monster is dumb and falling for a trap, im just saying that there is no such thing a liquid energy. just my oppinions, im sure you support a brand to, everyone does. it can be cars, shoes, bikes, anything.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 18:39 Quote
ha i was just put ridin with a big monster in my pocket and i poped it with my bars it was nasty

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 18:44 Quote
djingisgr8 wrote:
hate the taste like the logo
i agree their logo is ok but they taste like canned shit to me. i like full throttle personally

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020587
Mobile Version of Website