What are you doing this summer?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What are you doing this summer?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 17:25 Quote
Just wondering what everyone is doing durring this summer. This is probly going to be my last summer where I'm not going to work.

For me I am taking drivers-ed for a week, going to Wenta as a CIT for a week and just a whole lot of riding.

How about you guys?

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 17:52 Quote
work a crapload, and hang out with friends and family of course as much as i posibly can before moving 9 hours away at the end of august. possibly have some camping thrown in there and other tidbits of fun

Posted: Apr 23, 2008 at 18:54 Quote
First I'm going to Canada to visit my friends for a month... we're gonna go camping and all sorts of things.

Then I'm taking bike trip along the east coast... currently just me... but hopefully I get more people on bored...

So ya its gonna be one interesting summer... I'll be doing odd jobs inbetween everything to make ends meet... then its off to college in the fall

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 12:04 Quote
www.reggaerising.com

should be awesome

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 12:20 Quote
Well, I am starting off the summer with working full time as a welder, continuing welding for the rest of the summer, with a trip to quebec to hit a few mountains, more welding, and then going to NSCC for yet (you guessed it) more welding.

Should be fun.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
for me im working full time Frown riding as much as possible, and being a lazy bum at the beach or lake. Was hoping to go to whistler in aug for 2 weeks but looks more like 5 days if im lucky now (the money saving isnt going well). All in all just want to have a good summer and hope the weather is decent

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 16:11 Quote
Whistler for a few days in July!!!!Stoked. Hopefully I can hit it at least one more time though.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 at 19:49 Quote
Moving to London OT after a visit to newfoundland.
Hopefully relaxing alot after a gay school year.

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 0:30 Quote
working at a summer camp from 8 am to 3 pm during the week, then a second job in the evening to get more money. weekends are for riding.

gonna get some new stuff for my truck, probably a light bar with 3 lights, a lift and some 31" all terrains.

strip the paint on my riot, spray it flat black and get it pinstriped with blk mrkt and riot incorporated into the striping.

go camping in yosemite with the cross country team from my old highschool, go up to NorCal for a weekend at a friend's beach house, and at the end of summer go to Sacramento to go camping once more.

busy busy!

Posted: Apr 26, 2008 at 1:57 Quote
School finishes on 20th June. I'll probably just ride as much as possible all through July, maybe picking up a job in translation. I'll try to hit up a bike park or two for a couple of days with some people off the local forum. Then I'm off to Hungary for 5 weeks to visit family so I'll probably be painting a bunch and no riding. Then I'm back in September, more riding and perhaps meeting up with one of the mods to shred Vallnord Bikepark if all goes well. Big Grin

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 4:42 Quote
Moving to NY for 3 month on a trail at a technology company at end of may see how it goes out there if all goes well stay.

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 at 11:14 Quote
Going to try and get enough riding footage together on my friend's new video camera to make a short vid, camping and riding a lot, and I'm going to try and work a ton to save up for a car. I can't wait for the snow to leave...again!

-JayC.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020067
Mobile Version of Website