RATE MY RIDE

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 8:52 Quote
brycemtb wrote:
joh78 wrote:
LaCoMbE-DiRtBaG wrote:
i know a guy with this same bike....its XC..and thats what he uses it for...
i give it 3/10

Actually, in 05 for the 20th anniversary Jamis released the XLT as an all mountain. This includes a beefier chainstay and sealed cartridge bearings and an increase in travel from the dakar XC's 4" to 5". I don't know about you but I haven't really seen too many hardcore XC'ers on a 5" travel bike....All mountain may include some XC, light freeride and decents... Man i hate it when people rip on something without full knowledge of the product/situation....

Good luck next time LaCoMbE-DiRtBaG....

Peace

hes just a noob, i know him, he doesent know to much lol and hasent realy mountain biked yet only to rabbit hill where he took a begginer lesson and then he wanted to leave. some day he will learn how to make good posts i hope.

YOU DONT KNOW ME IVE NEVER MET YOU IN MY LIFE SO DONT SAY FAKE SHIT LIKE THAT!!

Posted: Jun 21, 2008 at 12:50 Quote
j-trim-jamis wrote:
brycemtb wrote:
joh78 wrote:

Actually, in 05 for the 20th anniversary Jamis released the XLT as an all mountain. This includes a beefier chainstay and sealed cartridge bearings and an increase in travel from the dakar XC's 4" to 5". I don't know about you but I haven't really seen too many hardcore XC'ers on a 5" travel bike....All mountain may include some XC, light freeride and decents... Man i hate it when people rip on something without full knowledge of the product/situation....

Good luck next time LaCoMbE-DiRtBaG....

Peace

hes just a noob, i know him, he doesent know to much lol and hasent realy mountain biked yet only to rabbit hill where he took a begginer lesson and then he wanted to leave. some day he will learn how to make good posts i hope.

YOU DONT KNOW ME IVE NEVER MET YOU IN MY LIFE SO DONT SAY FAKE SHIT LIKE THAT!!

i wasent talking about u i was talking about lacombe dirtbag

Posted: Jun 22, 2008 at 12:57 Quote
lol ok cause I was like wow you are a f*g for saying fake stuff, but i get it now Big Grin

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 21:59 Quote
photo

I just picked up my brand new 07 Moment today!

07 Moment w/ DHX coil 5.0
08 Shimano Groupo
08 Industry Nine hubs on Mavic 819 w/ Hutchinson tubeless
08 Marzocchi 55 ATA
08 Gravity Dropper seatpost
08 Ellsworth saddle
Chris King headset
Diety handlebars & stem
Sram cassette with red back
Crank Bros. 5050XX

[P=http://2194193 size=m align=c]http://
photo

[/P]

FL
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 8:51 Quote
Dude it's an xc bike, get some clipless pedals and raise your seat....looks like you are trying to use it as a fr bike. Besides that, it's one of the ugliest frames I have ever seen.

nate

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
-nate- wrote:
Dude it's an xc bike, get some clipless pedals and raise your seat....looks like you are trying to use it as a fr bike. Besides that, it's one of the ugliest frames I have ever seen.

nate

Nate,
Your a f*cking idiot! The Moment is one of the lightest All Mountain Freeride frames on the market. It could be used as a XC bike because it weights in at 29 lbs. If you don't like the looks of it that's okay, everyone has an opinion but the fact that you don't have a clue to the design of the frame doesn't give you much merit.

FL
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
tsemde wrote:
-nate- wrote:

nate

Nate,
Your a f*cking idiot! The Moment is one of the lightest All Mountain Freeride frames on the market. It could be used as a XC bike because it weights in at 29 lbs. If you don't like the looks of it that's okay, everyone has an opinion but the fact that you don't have a clue to the design of the frame doesn't give you much merit.

Thanks for taking a break from breast feeding long enough to type that. That's really special that you have your mom in your profile picture. Whatever the Moment frame is for it is fugly. On a scale out of 10 I give that bike a 3.

nate

FL
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 11:15 Quote
tsemde wrote:
-nate- wrote:

nate

Nate,

You're the idiot now anyway, I didn't even realize that you thought I was talking about your bike. I was replying to the topic - regarding the fugly jamis on page 1. Your bike looks only a hair better though, maybe a 4 or a 5.

nate

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 11:43 Quote
-nate- wrote:
tsemde wrote:
-nate- wrote:

nate

Nate,

Thanks for taking a break from breast feeding long enough to type that. That's really special that you have your mom in your profile picture. Whatever the Moment frame is for it is fugly. On a scale out of 10 I give that bike a 3.

nate

I'm breastfeeding but you have a picture of a baby? I also don't think my wife would appreciate your comments but they don't warrant me showing them to her. I just hope your a better father to that baby than you are a judge of quality mountain bikes. Good Luck!

FL
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 12:35 Quote
tsemde wrote:
-nate- wrote:
tsemde wrote:

Nate,

nate

I'm breastfeeding but you have a picture of a baby? I also don't think my wife would appreciate your comments but they don't warrant me showing them to her. I just hope your a better father to that baby than you are a judge of quality mountain bikes. Good Luck!

Ellsworth and jamis = quality? hahahaha.

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 13:27 Quote
I gota agree with Nate on this one... the frame geometry looks far too xc to consider that bike for dh or fr use. Not the prettyest thing either :S

3/10 (if you want a better all mountain bike which can handle freeride try a Scott Ransom)

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 13:53 Quote
wikiwawa wrote:
I gota agree with Nate on this one... the frame geometry looks far too xc to consider that bike for dh or fr use. Not the prettyest thing either :S

3/10 (if you want a better all mountain bike which can handle freeride try a Scott Ransom)

If your talking about the Jamis then I agree but if your talking about the Ellsworth Moment then I 100% disagree. Just a FYI, Josh Bender rides an Ellsworth Moment for freeride.

FL
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
tsemde wrote:
wikiwawa wrote:

If your talking about the Jamis then I agree but if your talking about the Ellsworth Moment then I 100% disagree. Just a FYI, Josh Bender rides an Ellsworth Moment for freeride.

just a fyi - bender's a hack. but yah we were always talking about the jamis. for future reference, to avoid similar misunderstandings don't try and hijack a thread with a picture of your own bike, especially after starting the exact thread about it.

nate

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 14:17 Quote
-nate- wrote:
tsemde wrote:
wikiwawa wrote:

just a fyi - bender's a hack. but yah we were always talking about the jamis. for future reference, to avoid similar misunderstandings don't try and hijack a thread with a picture of your own bike, especially after starting the exact thread about it.

nate

FYI,
I didn't try to hihjack shit, I thought it was an open thread about rating everyone or anyone's bike. I also started the other thread, about my bike, AFTER posting in this thread just because of this kind of crap!
BTW I'm sure you can shred circles around Bender.

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 14:28 Quote
Quoting someone from the "Cool Quotes" thread:

"Internet fights are like special olimpics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

Wink

The Moment looks amazing by the way. Awesome all around bike. Classic prooven design for anything and everything.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020850
Mobile Version of Website