do you ever ride without a helmet?

PB Forum :: Downhill
do you ever ride without a helmet?
Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 11:33 Quote
poozank wrote:
MMSR5 wrote:
lukasgeelhoed wrote:
They work great, and hold a huge advantage over typical goggles in wet conditions.

I have to agree. Here's what I used to use.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/MMSR/DSC_0018.jpg
The lenses are impact resistant so safe to use and they form a total seal against water and anything else for that matter. Makes sense to me!
lol lol
hmmmm im not sure about those goggles...

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 11:38 Quote
DHbiker225 wrote:
poozank wrote:
MMSR5 wrote:

I have to agree. Here's what I used to use.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/MMSR/DSC_0018.jpg
The lenses are impact resistant so safe to use and they form a total seal against water and anything else for that matter. Makes sense to me!
lol lol

no offence, but i wouldn't be seen dead wearing those goggles...

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 12:53 Quote
Pasty wrote:
DHbiker225 wrote:
poozank wrote:
lol lol

true. i'll stick with my oakley's i think.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
i used to just ride without one but then i witnessed my mate go over the handlebars whilst DJing and he cracked his head open so i wear it all the time now

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
Katol wrote:
Pasty wrote:
DHbiker225 wrote:

please..........
dont wear that
buy some real goggles and a new helmet

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 13:59 Quote
i always wear a helmet i'm so clutsy it's insane, i'm like god's fail so i always throw on my bucket.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
I nearly always ride with a helmet, as some1 said. it doesn't matter how fast you go, it's how you land. I've already put my self in a coma for 3days after a small crash. there just happend to be a tree in the path of ma head, wasn't wearing a full face. The doctors rekon if i was i would have been better. so now it's full face everytime! and my mum works in a hospital so she ALWAYS has a go at me for not wearing 1 and good for her in the end!

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 14:05 Quote
I wear the most ghetto helmet in the world even though I never fall on my head- ever. I just know that the moment I stop wearing is when something bad will happen.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 14:10 Quote
Danny-P wrote:
I nearly always ride with a helmet, as some1 said. it doesn't matter how fast you go, it's how you land. I've already put my self in a coma for 3days after a small crash. there just happend to be a tree in the path of ma head, wasn't wearing a full face. The doctors rekon if i was i would have been better. so now it's full face everytime! and my mum works in a hospital so she ALWAYS has a go at me for not wearing 1 and good for her in the end!
thats so scary thats one of the things that i worry aboat alot

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 14:13 Quote
Tastel wrote:
Katol wrote:
Pasty wrote:

please..........
dont wear that
buy some real goggles and a new helmet
Guy's, seriously. Don't be a*sholes and judge people on how they look, unless you are looking to date him he doesn't have to impress you by wearing specific clothes or goggles in this case. Biking is about skill, not style.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
bike25 wrote:
Danny-P wrote:

Yer man it's not the nicest of this i've ever done. still very nervous when i go jumping or DH. but I'm gunna get backSmile WEAR YOUR HELMETSmile

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 14:23 Quote
[Quote="Tastel"]
Katol wrote:
Pasty wrote:

Please...NO!!! You're scaring the children/lol/jk/ hey, I wouldn't wear that setup, but if they work, why not?

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
I wear my skid lid whenever I am riding anywhere except to work. I like like 1/4 from my store and puts to work on my bike. I never get on my 450F without a helmet!

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 9:36 Quote
Danny-P wrote:
bike25 wrote:
Danny-P wrote:

Yer man it's not the nicest of this i've ever done. still very nervous when i go jumping or DH. but I'm gunna get backSmile WEAR YOUR HELMETSmile

thats crazy a coma is always by worst fear going to sleep and never waking up thats some scary shit

Posted: Jul 30, 2008 at 9:38 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
Danny-P wrote:
bike25 wrote:

thats crazy a coma is always by worst fear going to sleep and never waking up thats some scary shit
dude what was it like in coma?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.023358
Mobile Version of Website