Show Off you Norco DH's and Free-Riders

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Show Off you Norco DH's and Free-Riders
Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:03 Quote
creech wrote:
krazykonakid wrote:
creech wrote:
photo

My Team DH, Getting new paint job, cranks, headset, chainguide, fox dhx 5.0...Hayes Stroker Carbons are already on the way...Only weights 34 lbs
heres mine, its 42 pounds!
photo

my fork is lighter and smaller,my stem is smaller

First of all urs isnt a team dh, and my rear swing arm is after market, plus my forks only weight 4.46 lbs, not to mention that ur bike has no travel, mines all custom

BTW, Do u even actually ride ur bike...It doesnt even have a scratch...its a street queen lol, mines actually got scratches, blown my rear end out twice, n the frame is still strong, No cracks or busted welds...urs would prob snap in half...No affence =)

and dude, FIX ur chain...its to short

hey bud who the f*ck do you think you are who cares if these arent team dh's they still look nice. also they dont ave scratches on them because they have been very well maintained like look at my bike you *ag i ride that bitch hard but it dosent look like it because i clean it after every ride!!!!. good for you for being a fat ass and blowing out your rear end im proud of you now go take your bike and f*ck off!!!

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:05 Quote
[Quote="awais"]
creech wrote:
krazykonakid wrote:

photo

First of all urs isnt a team dh, and my rear swing arm is after market, plus my forks only weight 4.46 lbs, not to mention that ur bike has no travel, mines all custom

BTW, Do u even actually ride ur bike...It doesnt even have a scratch...its a street queen lol, mines actually got scratches, blown my rear end out twice, n the frame is still strong, No cracks or busted welds...urs would prob snap in half...No affence =)

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:06 Quote
krazykonakid wrote:
creech wrote:
krazykonakid wrote:

photo

well Im sorry that you think you bike is oh so great, but I'm a 13 year old kid.I dont have a few grand cash to blow on a expensive new bike.So just chill and tell someone ur own size how "great" ur ugly bike is. And yes bud I do ride my bike,actualy I race it,maybe I just know how to clean a bike!Wink

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:07 Quote
[Quote="awais"]
awais wrote:
creech wrote:

definitly not...
my argyle weighs 4.7

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
creech wrote:
krazykonakid wrote:
creech wrote:
photo

My Team DH, Getting new paint job, cranks, headset, chainguide, fox dhx 5.0...Hayes Stroker Carbons are already on the way...Only weights 34 lbs
photo

i had an o2 Atomik with Jr. Ts and 5" travel shock and it weighed at least 38pounds. If yours actually weighs what you say ur f*cking brilliant.

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
awais, chill no big deal, this is the internet, you cant intimidate people, with their own opinion, thats why this is a forum.

In other news: Heres my ride
photo

Ive removed the fornt shifter, and put on an 8" front rotor, now just waiting on my 729 to be laced, so i can stick it on the front end.

2000 VPS2 = The shore 1s 8 year old brother.

(if anyones gonna debate that VPS2=Shore 2, then im gonna explain now, in 2000 The VPS-1 was their big Downhill bike so the VPS2 was in turn their "Trails and Freeride" bike)

Nothing on her is stock just got the lyrik this week thinking about upgrading brakes than cranks.

Frame upgrade, maybe one day eventually, itll be hard to part with my pride and joy, definetely getting a wall mount.

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:13 Quote
krazykonakid wrote:
creech wrote:
krazykonakid wrote:

photo

yes bud I do ride my bike,maybe I just know how to clean a bike!Wink

thats cool, my bro knos how to clean to, LMAO I should pick up the technique cuz mines so dirty lol...

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:14 Quote
planekid wrote:
awais, chill no big deal, this is the internet, you cant intimidate people, with their own opinion, thats why this is a forum.

photo

Ive removed the fornt shifter, and put on an 8" front rotor, now just waiting on my 729 to be laced, so i can stick it on the front end.

(if anyones gonna debate that VPS2=Shore 2, then im gonna explain now, in 2000 The VPS-1 was their big Downhill bike so the VPS2 was in turn their "Trails and Freeride" bike)

Nothing on her is stock just got the lyrik this week thinking about upgrading brakes than cranks.

Frame upgrade, maybe one day eventually, itll be hard to part with my pride and joy, definetely getting a wall mount.

well man m just sayin. nice bike btw!! classic

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:20 Quote
photo

This is my bros Bike...Its Pimp...

BTW...The coffee Cup, is filled with Captain Moes...

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:21 Quote
planekid wrote:

photo

Bet Norco would buy that from you for their wall of fame (no offense). Just wondering though why people still ride the mono frames when the newer technology is sooo much better?

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
photo
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/photo/2107/pbpic2107581.jpg

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
spydr05 wrote:
planekid wrote:

photo

Bet Norco would buy that from you for their wall of fame (no offense). Just wondering though why people still ride the mono frames when the newer technology is sooo much better?

Dude thats a Super Cycle shock on that thing lmao...OWNED!

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:23 Quote
photo

My Sexy 06 A Line Big Grin

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:23 Quote
krismarsel1 wrote:
photo
https://ep1.pinkbike.org/photo/2107/pbpic2107581.jpg
treasure that bike!

Posted: Jun 6, 2008 at 20:25 Quote
creech wrote:
spydr05 wrote:
planekid wrote:

photo

Dude thats a Super Cycle shock on that thing lmao...OWNED!

Nope, thats an older model fox Vanilla R, if you dont believe me i could go prove it.

Edit: And about the monocoque theres a few reasons, It isnt broke yet, holds up to my riding and was good for my budget when i bought it so why repalce.

And the looks you get at bike parks, are priceless, i once had a guy on an 08 team DH ask to ride my bike.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.043648
Mobile Version of Website