What bmx rims are the best?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
What bmx rims are the best?
Posted: Jun 30, 2011 at 23:32 Quote
sjv13 wrote:
jughead12 wrote:
hey guys, sorry to thread-jack, but i was wondering if 36h front rim and 48h back is stronger or just go with 36h front and back? btw, rims would be hazard lites or 7-ka.
Thanks, Brad
36h should be plenty strong. especially if you get 7kas
if you don't mind the extra 2 ounces go with the 48h, not that much of a weight difference and its way stronger

Posted: Jun 30, 2011 at 23:37 Quote
MacksAir wrote:
sjv13 wrote:
jughead12 wrote:
hey guys, sorry to thread-jack, but i was wondering if 36h front rim and 48h back is stronger or just go with 36h front and back? btw, rims would be hazard lites or 7-ka.
Thanks, Brad
if you don't mind the extra 2 ounces go with the 48h, not that much of a weight difference and its way stronger
noo need for that. Thats ancient

Posted: Jul 3, 2011 at 3:23 Quote
empirebmx133 wrote:
MacksAir wrote:
sjv13 wrote:
48h FTW Razz don't think i will go back to 36h in the back unless its a G-SPORT rim Razz

Posted: Jul 3, 2011 at 13:52 Quote
robloveshiskona wrote:
empirebmx133 wrote:
MacksAir wrote:
48h FTW Razz don't think i will go back to 36h in the back unless its a G-SPORT rim Razz
Really? haha when i started riding i had 2 48h and i hated them 36h ftw im also only 130lbs so.

Posted: Jul 4, 2011 at 12:26 Quote
odyssey hazzard lites they are triple wall and i watched a test of strenghth and the hazzards blew my mind...

Posted: Jul 5, 2011 at 6:04 Quote
Demolition Zero rims are strong as f*ck!

Posted: Jul 10, 2011 at 6:24 Quote
empirebmx133 wrote:
robloveshiskona wrote:
empirebmx133 wrote:

Really? haha when i started riding i had 2 48h and i hated them 36h ftw im also only 130lbs so.
Same, im only 130lbs But then again im sketchy as f*ck, generally a hack and land most things to flat. Blank Stare

Posted: Jul 12, 2011 at 16:00 Quote
no one likes Primo ?! Confused

i tough they were the best on the market....i have a primo on the back for 3 months and it still damn straight tup

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 11:40 Quote
TugaRider wrote:

i tough they were the best on the market....i have a primo on the back for 3 months and it still damn straight tup

Hell yeah man Primo FTW!!!!

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 11:48 Quote
RoryKtownX2 wrote:
TugaRider wrote:

Bit skeptical of the 6000 series ones but the newer 7000 series ones are da bom tup

On another note, does any one run supra b's? or have any experience with them?

Posted: Jul 13, 2011 at 15:01 Quote
[Quote="robloveshiskona"]
RoryKtownX2 wrote:
TugaRider wrote:

couldn't agree more Wink

Posted: Jul 14, 2011 at 5:58 Quote
my mate snapped supra rims just hopping small sets like 4 sets when they were stock on his wtp and my other mate completly screwed the spokes in his and they are both smooth riders

Posted: Jul 14, 2011 at 9:43 Quote
[Quote="TugaRider"]
robloveshiskona wrote:
RoryKtownX2 wrote:

couldn't agree more Wink

I rode a 6000 for almost 3 years... I still have it and it could be used fine again

Posted: Jul 14, 2011 at 18:01 Quote
[Quote="RoryKtownX2"]
TugaRider wrote:
robloveshiskona wrote:

couldn't agree more Wink

I rode a 6000 for almost 3 years... I still have it and it could be used fine again
i got mine off a friend cuz i was cheap when i started building my bike and it was a bit outta tru but a year after some decently hard riding and its stayed the same if not a tiny bit worse and its soooooooooooo light my friend snapped a rear spoke doing a hop manny last night or a flat 180 i thinki i cant remember but it was weird just randomly snapped it was a rollcage laced to the ratchet if that means anything

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.029414
Mobile Version of Website