Cove G-Spot. Ratings? Reviews?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Cove G-Spot. Ratings? Reviews?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 23:55 Quote
Hey. I'm looking into buying a Cove G-Spot, but have never rode one.
i'm trying to figure out the obvious. How do they ride? stand-over for a small guy?
plush suspension? everything.
any little bit of info helps.

Posted: Jun 19, 2008 at 0:54 Quote
decent bike, cove has come a long way with their suspension designs in the last few years. Stand over isnt going to be that great, its a do-it-all freeride bike thus it may seem a little tall, which would allow it to climb reasonably well for those odd short climbs.

Great product with a good price. However Cove has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. End of story. I worked at a shop that used to carry them, and a large amount at that. Anybody coming back with problems or warranty issues would have to wait weeks if not months to get attended to, things as small as der. hangers or things as big as crash replacement frames would all take this long. The reason we stopped dealing with them was not because they made a crap product, infact they make an outstanding product, they just cant deliver anything on time. Orders would come months late and we were one of the larger dealers in Alberta for cove.

Having said that cove is a smaller company that has a few quirks to sort out. If you do buy cove you will be more than satisfied with the product. Just don't be surprised if you break something in july and don't get it replaced until september.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008654
Mobile Version of Website