What is the stupidest things you have done? -Non bike related
Posted: Nov 16, 2008 at 20:26 Quote
jonlake wrote:
igz- wrote:
lmao you drank the bong water? ahhahah

Hooka beer lol...not my best moment.
Yeah dude I bet it wasn't

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 8:45 Quote
alright i went to go visit my friends at university, i started to drink in their dorm, then took the bus to the bar, after visiting a few bars i found that there was a club in the basement of one. i was pretty drunk by this point (i could barely stand on my own) and somehow got in, after spending close to $250 buying myself and girls drinks i left. i wandered around trying to find my way back to the residence, i walked in the wrong direction, and me being dumb decided to stop in at a hotel to take a break, i ended up passing out in the lobby of the hotel on a couch, the rest of the night is all a blur but the next morning i woke up in jail... its the worst feeling not knowing why you are there

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 16:57 Quote
pinscher15 wrote:
alright i went to go visit my friends at university, i started to drink in their dorm, then took the bus to the bar, after visiting a few bars i found that there was a club in the basement of one. i was pretty drunk by this point (i could barely stand on my own) and somehow got in, after spending close to $250 buying myself and girls drinks i left. i wandered around trying to find my way back to the residence, i walked in the wrong direction, and me being dumb decided to stop in at a hotel to take a break, i ended up passing out in the lobby of the hotel on a couch, the rest of the night is all a blur but the next morning i woke up in jail... its the worst feeling not knowing why you are there
what did you get sent to jail for?

O+
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 17:16 Quote
pipelinewill wrote:
pinscher15 wrote:

The drunk tank.

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 21:19 Quote
samnation wrote:
pipelinewill wrote:
pinscher15 wrote:

The drunk tank.

yea it was just the drunk tank, but its not a good feeling waking up behind bars with no memory of how you got there

Posted: Mar 18, 2009 at 12:51 Quote
I've done a lot of stupid things in my life but this one has to be the worse ...

1)
Like 3 years ago i was riding my bike back from school. Was kinda bored so i decided to do some wheelies ...

I was going pretty far ( like 100m's ) and then suddenly i lost control and fell backwards...

This is what happend :
photo

Shattered my shin into several pieces ! Ambulance needed to come , got an operation and had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital.

The docter said i would never bike again.... he was wrong , after 2 months i was riding my bmx again.

2) Well maybe it isnt that stupid but :

It was my birthday 17 june and i was riding with my mini-motorbike to my gf , i was very excited because she bought me some bikeparts. I was riding like 60 mph's when suddenly a car crossed my way ( it was his mistake). When most people hit a car in the front with that speed , well they die ...

Now that was my luky day Big Grin

I hit the car and landed 8 meters further on my back ...

I've had luck that i weared a backpack full of hard maps for school and they've taken up the beat. I had some scratches and i was a litle bit in shock but thats it ....

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 8:16 Quote
thomasmb wrote:
I've done a lot of stupid things in my life but this one has to be the worse ...

1)
Like 3 years ago i was riding my bike back from school. Was kinda bored so i decided to do some wheelies ...

I was going pretty far ( like 100m's ) and then suddenly i lost control and fell backwards...

This is what happend :
photo

Shattered my shin into several pieces ! Ambulance needed to come , got an operation and had to spend 2 weeks in the hospital.

The docter said i would never bike again.... he was wrong , after 2 months i was riding my bmx again.

It was my birthday 17 june and i was riding with my mini-motorbike to my gf , i was very excited because she bought me some bikeparts. I was riding like 60 mph's when suddenly a car crossed my way ( it was his mistake). When most people hit a car in the front with that speed , well they die ...

I've had luck that i weared a backpack full of hard maps for school and they've taken up the beat. I had some scratches and i was a litle bit in shock but thats it ....
can I borrow your angel to look out for me a bit?

Posted: Mar 19, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
thud wrote:
thomasmb wrote:

1)

This is what happend :
photo

can I borrow your angel to look out for me a bit?

Well thats what was thinking about when i had the accident " i must have a pretty good angel :d " But i rather keep him for myself , you can call me Mr. Selfish :p

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 11:10 Quote
today i was bored so i tried to melt/ set fire to a party popper in the end i ended up with scalding melted red plastic all over my hands and i was temporarliy deaf not the cleverest thing i ever did but it was quite fun Razz

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 2:45 Quote
ummm i havent done it yet, but next saturday i'm getting 25kg of potassium nitrate...
Sheep

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 2:45 Quote
TyreBurningBiker wrote:
ummm i havent done it yet, but next saturday i'm getting 25kg of potassium nitrate...
Sheep

Why? I know you can make smoke bombs but your going to need a hell of a load of sugar.

Posted: Apr 10, 2009 at 2:52 Quote
gary1 wrote:
TyreBurningBiker wrote:
Sheep

Why? I know you can make smoke bombs but your going to need a hell of a load of sugar.

im just wanted a small pack, nbut thats all they got(i've been looking for a place to buy it for over a year now...)

life time supply ha

oh and the sugar, i'll just put one spoon full in my tea every morning instead of two Razz

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 14:46 Quote
I phoned my mom at home from work today, when she picked up I asked where she was.

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 15:01 Quote
vilneff33 wrote:
I phoned my mom at home from work today, when she picked up I asked where she was.

haha my mom does that all the time.

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 11:34 Quote
kim-jong-il wrote:
shoot a missile into space when the whole world warned me not to. oh well, can't a communist leader have a little fun?

i DNT BELEEV YOO M8

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.051571
Mobile Version of Website