Firing Blanks

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Firing Blanks
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 18:32 Quote
thought this might be qute interesting to do Smile

every month in ride uk they have this article where pros fill in the blanks, thought it'd be fun to try this ourselves..

-------------------------------------------------------

i first started riding when i was XXXX, back then every one seemed so much more XXXX, but a lot less XXXX.

as time went on i started to XXXX which made things more XXXX.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was XXXX, nowadays when im not on my bike i'm XXXX.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a XXXX by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was XXXX and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd XXXX.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be XXXX.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd XXXX.

through riding i've met so many XXXX and learnt a lot about XXXX.

if i had to change something about myself it would be XXXX it would make my life a lot more XXXX, but right now i have XXXX which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me XXXX and i'll probably keep riding until XXXX.

----------------------------------------------------

just copy and paste removing the XXXX.

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 18:33 Quote
i first started riding when i was 17, back then every one seemed so much more CHILLED, but a lot less COMPETITIVE.

as time went on i started to PROGRESS which made things more EXCITIN.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was AT SCHOOL, nowadays when im not on my bike i'm IN BED.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a DRUNK by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was COLONY FRAME and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd BUILD A MANSION NEXT TO WOODWARD AND MOVE EVERYONE IN.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be GANGSTA'S PARADISE.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd GET THE NEDS TO F*CK lol .

through riding i've met so many PEOPLE and learnt a lot about BIKES.

if i had to change something about myself it would be BETTER ON A BIKE it would make my life a lot more RAD, but right now i have SOME TRICKS which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me BANTER and i'll probably keep riding until I STOP.

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 18:43 Quote
-------------------------------------------------------

i first started riding when i was 10, back then every one seemed so much more drunk, but a lot less high.

as time went on i started to progress which made things more simple.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was smokin dope, nowadays when im not on my bike i'm smokin dope.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a dead by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was dope and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd get high.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be i ran over the taco bell dog-SPM.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd get high.

through riding i've met so many fukkin rats and learnt a lot about dope.

if i had to change something about myself it would be get high it would make my life a lot more high, but right now i have alot o dope which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me a high and i'll probably keep riding until i DIE.

----------------------------------------------------

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 18:47 Quote
^^ hahhahaha thats hillarious^^^

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 19:19 Quote
i first started riding when i was XXXX, back then every one seemed so much more XXXX, but a lot less XXXX.

as time went on i started to XXXX which made things more XXXX.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was 13(serious biking), nowadays when im not on my bike i'm Dirtbiking, Snowmobiling or on the computer.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a fat slob by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was nothin and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd built a really sick bike and weld my own frame.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be ?????.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd be the best you ever saw.

through riding i've met so many a**holes and learnt a lot about the people who wernt a**holes and bikes.

if i had to change something about myself it would be my size it would make my life a lot more easy, but right now i have 2 bikes which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me a reason to not do drugs and i'll probably keep riding until i die or i get to crippled to ride

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 21:14 Quote
i first started riding when i was 4, back then every one seemed so much more tall, but a lot less stupid.

as time went on i started to grow which made things more short.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was eating candy, nowadays when im not on my bike recuperating from my last fall and eating more candy.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a scooterer by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was dirtbike part and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd buy lots of pretty bike parts and mike n ikes and coke and mountain dew and a skatepark and truck and a pony and.....

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be hey mickey by the spice girls.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd outlaw bladers....

through riding i've met so many cranky old farts and learnt a lot about not getting caught on private property.

if i had to change something about myself it would be more money it would make my life a lot more mike n ike-ish, but right now i have a bag of ketchup chips which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me the excuse to down the pain killers and i'll probably keep riding until my chain snaps or my tube pops.

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 21:16 Quote
When I first read the title of this thread I thought it was going to be a slightly ackward medical question...

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 21:22 Quote
Jeanie wrote:
When I first read the title of this thread I thought it was going to be a slightly ackward medical question...
same here.

Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 22:24 Quote
no-name-soup wrote:
Jeanie wrote:
same here.

O+
Posted: Jun 28, 2008 at 22:36 Quote
drewfunk wrote:
i first started riding when i was 4, back then every one seemed so much more tall, but a lot less stupid.

as time went on i started to grow which made things more short.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was eating candy, nowadays when im not on my bike recuperating from my last fall and eating more candy.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a scooterer by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was dirtbike part and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd buy lots of pretty bike parts and mike n ikes and coke and mountain dew and a skatepark and truck and a pony and.....

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be hey mickey by the spice girls.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd outlaw bladers....

through riding i've met so many cranky old farts and learnt a lot about not getting caught on private property.

if i had to change something about myself it would be more money it would make my life a lot more mike n ike-ish, but right now i have a bag of ketchup chips which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me the excuse to down the pain killers and i'll probably keep riding until my chain snaps or my tube pops.

This one gets my vote.

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 7:07 Quote
Jeanie wrote:

hahahaha tup

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 7:30 Quote
zackn291 wrote:
no-name-soup wrote:
Jeanie wrote:
same here.
same

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 7:44 Quote
i first started riding when i was 5, back then every one seemed so much more LARGE, but a lot less INTERESTING.

as time went on i started to GROW which made things more EXCITING.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was SLEEPING, nowadays when im not on my bike i'm STILL SLEEPING.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a HOBO by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was SOME BOXXERS and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd BUGGER OFF TO AUSTRALIA.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be DAMAGE INC.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd WRITE MY OWN SPEECHES.

through riding i've met so many NICE BLOKES and learnt a lot about ALE.

if i had to change something about myself it would be MY SKILL it would make my life a lot more STOKED, but right now i have SPEED which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me PEACE and i'll probably keep riding until I PHYSICALLY UNABLE TO DO SO ANYMORE.

Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 11:00 Quote
I first started riding when I was 5, back then every one seemed so much better than me, but a lot less cool. Cool

As time went on I started to progress which made things more fun.

Back then when I wasn't riding my bike I was kicking balls (soccer), nowadays when I'm not on my bike I'm selling stuff or building ramps/dirt jumps.

If I never started riding bikes I'd probably be a fat kid by now. The last thing I bought off ebay was a rear wheel and if I won the lottery tomorrow I'd buy anything I wanted.

If I had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix.

I'm not a politician, but if I was I'd make George Bush let ketchup chips in the USA just for drewfunk.

Through riding I've met so many interesting people and learnt a lot about myself.

If I had to change something about myself it would be nothing which would make my life a lot more the same, but right now I can ride which is more than enough for me.

Riding my bike gives me a fun time and I'll probably keep riding until I die.

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2008 at 11:12 Quote
i first started riding when i was APPROX 4, back then every one seemed so much more FREINDLY, but a lot less GOOD.

as time went on i started to BE BAD AT FOOTBALL which made things more EASY TO SWITCH TO BIKING PROPERLY.

back then when i wasnt riding my bike i was CANT REMEMBER , nowadays when im not on my bike i'm MESSING ABOUT DOING BUGER ALL.

if i never started riding bikes i'd probably be a LOT RICHER by now. the last thing i bought off ebay was MY ROAD BIKE and if i won the lottery tomorrow i'd HELL YOU WANNA LIST.

if i had to listen to only one song for the rest of my life it would have to be SWEET CHILD O MINE.

i'm not a politician, but if i was i'd BE THE WORST ONE YOU EVERY SEEN.

through riding i've met so many BIKERS and learnt a lot about BIKEING.

if i had to change something about myself it would be MY LEFT SHOULDER (hurts like hell) it would make my life a lot more PAINLESS, but right now i have MY RIGHT SHOULDER which is more than enough for me.

riding my bike gives me INJURIES and i'll probably keep riding until I HAVE NO LIMBS LEFT.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011217
Mobile Version of Website