Places To ride in Nottingham area

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Places To ride in Nottingham area
Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 13:08 Quote
can't you hitch a ride with someone??

O+
Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 13:11 Quote
i don't really know that many local riders, particularly ones that drive...

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 13:16 Quote
ouch... why not try street riding??

O+
Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 13:18 Quote
i do but i'm just saying i can't get to pines Razz

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 4:36 Quote
carrerablastrider wrote:
SHERWOOD FOREST people... its practically next to nottingham!!!!!

And absolutely awful!

FL
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 5:23 Quote
you could make a good street dh starting on mapperley top and heading down, using alleys and steps and quite alot of imagination, also the park/woods behind the fire hq....

FL
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 5:26 Quote
or jump on the train to sheffield, it stops at wharncliffe..

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 5:30 Quote
pines is pretty easy to get to from mansfield station, its orate but you have to hit everything at a million mph to make it fun.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 13:16 Quote
sam264 wrote:
There's some decent DH at bestwood quarry, it's probably about 7 miles out of the city, just google bestwood village. There's about 3 DH trails up there, but there's always new stuff being built. there's a pretty big north shore ladder drop up there now too.
Dose anyone know the exact location of the DH DJ runs at Bestwood. Heading down route 6 from Mansfield, just dont wont to waste hours trying to find the good stuff.

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 13:17 Quote
Test-Dummy-Dean wrote:
sam264 wrote:
There's some decent DH at bestwood quarry, it's probably about 7 miles out of the city, just google bestwood village. There's about 3 DH trails up there, but there's always new stuff being built. there's a pretty big north shore ladder drop up there now too.
Dose anyone know the exact location of the DH DJ runs at Bestwood. Heading down route 6 from Mansfield, just dont wont to waste hours trying to find the good stuff.
yeah, it's a pain in the arse to get to though. Have a look nearer the beginning of this thread, i think i posted some instructions how to get to them

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 13:46 Quote
sam264 wrote:
Test-Dummy-Dean wrote:
sam264 wrote:
yeah, it's a pain in the arse to get to though. Have a look nearer the beginning of this thread, i think i posted some instructions how to get to them
Found it, just hope it matches up when me and the lads head there of Saturday. Thanks for the help.

O+
Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 14:01 Quote
no worries, just follow the main road round to bestwood country park, drive past it, past the horse riding school and first left after that, hop over the gate, follow the path round and then follow the instructions i left on page 2 on here.

Posted: Mar 2, 2010 at 0:44 Quote
I so want to organise an unofficial street DH in Nottingham...

Posted: Mar 3, 2010 at 9:57 Quote
Test-Dummy-Dean wrote:
sam264 wrote:
Test-Dummy-Dean wrote:

Found it, just hope it matches up when me and the lads head there of Saturday. Thanks for the help.

PM me, I dig up there so i can give you directions, im up every weekend and some nights after work.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.051154
Mobile Version of Website