Places To ride in Nottingham area

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Places To ride in Nottingham area
O+
Posted: Mar 18, 2010 at 16:14 Quote
Heading to Bestwood tomorrow morning to hopefully find the jumps/shore. If you see a bloke on a Reign X looking lost its me! Eek

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 at 2:54 Quote
I definitely want an unofficial DH race through Nottingham

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 at 3:25 Quote
What route would we do through nottingham then? Where to start? I reckon maybe start at the castle - it's pretty high up, and there's a sweet set of steps and banks to hit.

O+
Posted: Mar 24, 2010 at 7:36 Quote
So impressed with Bestwood Trails. Good work everyone that has built some ace trials and jumps up there. Big Grin

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 at 7:44 Quote
bigtexuk wrote:
So impressed with Bestwood Trails. Good work everyone that has built some ace trials and jumps up there. Big Grin

Cheers.

There should be a load more popping up in the future to! Summer is goinna be sick!

Posted: Mar 28, 2010 at 5:26 Quote
Been to Bestwood DJ and DH trails this morning for the first time and really impressed with whats down there, can't believe I've lived in Sherwood for over a year and this has been on my doorstep all the while.

Anyways, would be good to hook up with a few people into DH, happy to take a shovel down with me and get stuck in, could see plenty of trails ready to be cut out.

Posted: Mar 28, 2010 at 15:36 Quote
Mate I love the DH and in exactley in the same situation if people want to go for a ride would be keen

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 11:15 Quote
theres already a pretty decidated bunch up bestwood, particularly a handful of guys who've been building for a while now to get it to how it is. more riders are always welcome, the scene for the past few weekends has been buzzzzzzzing.
so if you come up, bring a spade if you can and plan on returning to help out creating new shit there, theres decent enough elevation to build some good flowing trails, and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Posted: Mar 29, 2010 at 14:58 Quote
Awesome I'll be their in about 2-3weeks

Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 2:44 Quote
Bestwoods been flattened guys, just had a text of Russ, apparently there's diggers and everything up there. What a waste =[

Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 2:51 Quote
jessejones wrote:
Bestwoods been flattened guys, just had a text of Russ, apparently there's diggers and everything up there. What a waste =[

Wow I totally forgot it was April fools! Facepalm

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2010 at 8:48 Quote
jessejones wrote:
jessejones wrote:

Wow I totally forgot it was April fools! Facepalm
haha, you had me going for a minute then!

Posted: May 5, 2010 at 15:19 Quote
anyone know of any pump tracks near Nottingham?

O+
Posted: May 5, 2010 at 16:54 Quote
there's a bmx/4x track in rushcliffe country park

Posted: May 6, 2010 at 0:26 Quote
Yeah, I've been up there a couple of times, it's good fun, but I'm struggling to clear any of the jumps. I'm looking for something that runs in loops ideally too!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.199443
Mobile Version of Website