Post your race Bmx!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Post your race Bmx!
Posted: May 14, 2014 at 15:13 Quote
kinda wanna sell my bmx because I wont be able to ride it for at least a year...... if anyone even remembers that thing

Posted: May 15, 2014 at 19:49 Quote
The blur, rawed? with Race face cranks, ahhhhhhh I cant remember the rest... haha

Posted: May 15, 2014 at 21:11 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
The blur, rawed? with Race face cranks, ahhhhhhh I cant remember the rest... haha

yeah lol, has rhythm cranks now with a king bb. I leave for boot camp in 4 days, and it'll be a long ass time before I can use it again. dad says keep it cuz I never know when I'll get a chance to ride it and then if I don't have it, I'll be bummed lol

Posted: May 16, 2014 at 9:13 Quote
That's true. I dont know about you but after a long hiatus jumping back on the bike is such a joy, feel like a kid again for a day.

Posted: May 16, 2014 at 17:48 Quote
scrippsranchDJ wrote:
That's true. I dont know about you but after a long hiatus jumping back on the bike is such a joy, feel like a kid again for a day.

This, by far.

Posted: May 17, 2014 at 0:26 Quote
\m/ you win, ill keep it

Posted: May 17, 2014 at 6:58 Quote
I made the mistake of selling my 99' Cr 250. ..

do you know how bad I want it back? lol

good choice to keep her, never know when you'll get that urge.

Posted: May 17, 2014 at 8:21 Quote
Mepotts, Army or Marines?

Posted: May 17, 2014 at 9:44 Quote
(Ch)air force lmao

Posted: Jun 22, 2014 at 12:59 Quote
Just a few clips of me at the track, first time riding the bmx for a few months so was just a bit of fun Smile

Views: 731    Faves: 2    Comments: 9

Posted: Jun 22, 2014 at 17:15 Quote
whoa there speedy Gonzales! lol

O+
Posted: Jun 23, 2014 at 19:58 Quote
Joebohobo wrote:
Just a few clips of me at the track, first time riding the bmx for a few months so was just a bit of fun Smile

Views: 731    Faves: 2    Comments: 9

Man I wish there was still tracks like that around here

Posted: Jun 24, 2014 at 14:12 Quote
@hayden4x, I think either the video makes the track look better than it is or just the tracks near you are really really crappy. It's just my local track and is pretty much one of the worst in the south west... but even so I'm still grateful that I have a track so near to me so I shouldn't really complain

Posted: Jun 24, 2014 at 16:35 Quote
Joebohobo wrote:
@hayden4x, I think either the video makes the track look better than it is or just the tracks near you are really really crappy.
or the UK has the nicest tracks in the world lol

Posted: Jun 24, 2014 at 16:49 Quote
krash wrote:
Joebohobo wrote:
@hayden4x, I think either the video makes the track look better than it is or just the tracks near you are really really crappy.
or the UK has the nicest tracks in the world lol

This.

With the exception of Rockford, Chula Vista, Nanaimo, St Albert, Kingston? and a few other good tracks out east.

Vernon had a really great track until they soup bowled the turns. I hate soup bowl turns.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019367
Mobile Version of Website