Red Bull Round Up Event in Vancouver this weekend. July 26

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Red Bull Round Up Event in Vancouver this weekend. July 26
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Aug 14, 2008 at 0:03 Quote
Voting is over... now we have to wait couple of days for the results and wham, we get to know who really killed it with their edit!!!

good luck to all and it was great fun,

Dmitri

Posted: Aug 14, 2008 at 5:12 Quote
demz wrote:
Voting is over... now we have to wait couple of days for the results and wham, we get to know who really killed it with their edit!!!
good luck to all and it was great fun,

Dmitri

Allready gezz gone so quick
good luck every one with there entrys.
May the best man win Wink

Posted: Aug 16, 2008 at 4:33 Quote
hmm... now i'm being a bit impatient. 3 days passed and yet still nothing appeared Big Grin

Dmitri

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
Hey guys didn't know their was down loadable footage until today.. so I through this together for fun but would like feedback and your thoughts. Let me know what you think thanks.

Views: 86,334    Faves: 975    Comments: 116

Mod Plus
Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
bikerkid980 wrote:
Hey guys didn't know their was down loadable footage until today.. so I through this together for fun but would like feedback and your thoughts. Let me know what you think thanks.

Love that song? What song and band is that? Where can i download it?

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
radek wrote:
bikerkid980 wrote:
Hey guys didn't know their was down loadable footage until today.. so I through this together for fun but would like feedback and your thoughts. Let me know what you think thanks.

Love that song? What song and band is that? Where can i download it?

songs Boomin' by Toby Mac it says on the description of this video.... and download it off limewire

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 17:56 Quote
mmmmmm wrote:
radek wrote:
bikerkid980 wrote:
Hey guys didn't know their was down loadable footage until today.. so I through this together for fun but would like feedback and your thoughts. Let me know what you think thanks.

Love that song? What song and band is that? Where can i download it?

songs Boomin' by Toby Mac it says on the description of this video.... and download it off limewire

+1. How'd you like it

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 8:10 Quote
So wheres Larock's cut? Thats what I want to see. Smile

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 10:18 Quote
mistabika wrote:
So wheres Larock's cut? Thats what I want to see. Smile
He never made one becuase he shot all the footage and cut up the clips and what not, if he were to have made one, he would have definately beaten the winner IMO

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
someone said he was going to do one anyways, but it wouldn't be in the contest.

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 13:21 Quote
Radek said he was going to make one.

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 13:23 Quote
mistabika wrote:
Radek said he was going to make one.

yup. i hope he does make one.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
kioti123 wrote:
Why do I have to live in friggin' ol' Newfoundland Blank Stare

yeah i know b'y sux being stuck in newfoundland when it comes 2 riding, where do u live here?

Posted: Sep 12, 2008 at 7:14 Quote
ii wish i could have gone but that was like 2 months ago !

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011663
Mobile Version of Website