What Kind of Cameras Do You Guys Have?

PB Forum :: Biking Photos
What Kind of Cameras Do You Guys Have?
Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 14:38 Quote
old school konica fp 1 slr with macro 80- 200 lens, and 2 other smaller lenses, catch is i dont know how these things work.

Posted: Dec 3, 2007 at 17:08 Quote
norco90 wrote:
old school konica fp 1 slr with macro 80- 200 lens, and 2 other smaller lenses, catch is i dont know how these things work.

Is that a film camera? if so, do you get good pictures on the computer? like after developing them, then scanning them and what not to get it on the computer?

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 14:31 Quote
calebreich wrote:
norco90 wrote:

Is that a film camera? if so, do you get good pictures on the computer? like after developing them, then scanning them and what not to get it on the computer?

yes its a film camera, i dunno about how it looks on the comp cuz i havent developed any of the pictures ive taken with it yet.

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 15:53 Quote
i have a canon eos 1ds mk111 so youre welcome 2 try and beat that

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 18:29 Quote
charleyboy14 wrote:
i have a canon eos 1ds mk111 so youre welcome 2 try and beat that

Lets see some pics with your usename on a piece of paper somewhere in the picture..I find it hard to believe that you have a 1dsmk3..

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 19:00 Quote
Don't worry about it. I looked at his pictures, and if he does have the camera, he doesn't know what shutter and aperture mean...

Posted: Dec 4, 2007 at 22:07 Quote
coca wrote:
Don't worry about it. I looked at his pictures, and if he does have the camera, he doesn't know what shutter and aperture mean...

they look like cell phone pics, Blank Stare no offense but I could look in a magazine, find the most expensive D-slr and proclaim its mine, hell I could even take others pics claim them as mine, and find info on the camera to back up my claims.

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 2:29 Quote
na i was joking i only have a PAS just you were all bitching like "well i have this" reply "well i have this so youres is crap" i mean it aint about the camer its about how good youre pictures are and you camera can only do so much

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 7:35 Quote
charleyboy14 wrote:
na i was joking i only have a PAS just you were all bitching like "well i have this" reply "well i have this so youres is crap" i mean it aint about the camer its about how good youre pictures are and you camera can only do so much
Ive got to agree. A friend of mine (inthismachine) uses some of the oldest cheapest cameras he can lay his hands on- and yet still manages to take amazing photos!!!
On that note, I have a Canon EOS 350d...

Posted: Dec 5, 2007 at 16:03 Quote
charleyboy14 wrote:

Now I was never one to say that you didnt have a canon eos 1ds mk111 er whatever, but yeah I do agree..

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 14:05 Quote
Hey Guys..
What do you think about the Nikon D40, I can get it for around 550ish with the 18-55mm lens, a flash, and a whole bunch of other stuff.. and its new never opened..

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 14:06 Quote
calebreich wrote:
Hey Guys..
What do you think about the Nikon D40, I can get it for around 550ish with the 18-55mm lens, a flash, and a whole bunch of other stuff.. and its new never opened..

What flash are you getting?

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 14:43 Quote
the d40 a good camera to start learning with. if you really like photography you'll probably be upgrading within a year.

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 14:55 Quote
Yeah im looking at a camera myself it will be my first SLR and its a nikon D40x and its arouns $699$ is it worth it?

Posted: Dec 11, 2007 at 14:59 Quote
brodiebrat92 wrote:
Yeah im looking at a camera myself it will be my first SLR and its a nikon D40x and its arouns $699$ is it worth it?

I would spend the extra money and get the Pentax K10D

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034242
Mobile Version of Website