Bmx trends

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Bmx trends
Posted: Jul 27, 2008 at 7:45 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
i want one...
i work at a bike store i'll mail one to you if you want.

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 7:25 Quote
i like wearing a helmet i makes me feel comfy and safe so i try stuff

and about the trend.. .. .. just ride the way you like i like that my bike is solid
and with the stripped seat ? wtf ? just get it off your bike then..

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 12:28 Quote
Belgiumbmxdirt wrote:
i like wearing a helmet i makes me feel comfy and safe so i try stuff

and about the trend.. .. .. just ride the way you like i like that my bike is solid
and with the stripped seat ? wtf ? just get it off your bike then..

did you read the thread?

Posted: Dec 4, 2008 at 12:41 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
^^^
Your forgetting the anti-trend trend.

Anywho...If there should be one trend in bmx, it should be not caring what other people think and riding what you want, how you want. You want to ride big bars, ride big bars. You want to ride 4 pegs, have at 'er. You want to have your seat 9" high, go right ahead. Coloured bike? Be my guest. Front brake only? Rock on.

I could continue on, but you get the point. Trends come and go, but it shouldn't matter. Ride what you want.

Thank You! could not agree more

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 8:42 Quote
I don't really understand the whole no helmet thing. I understand that they can get hot and ichy or whatever. This halloween is was hit by a car and got a brain bleed (way more serious then a concussion). I have had 4 or 5 concussions before this. Now if I get another decent head injury there is a good chance that I will die. Broken bones heal no problem but your head never goes back exactly the way it was. If you think that your never going to hit your head when you fall, well I didn't think a car was going to hit me going 70k. I'm not trying to just argue, I just don't want people in the same situation as me.

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 8:59 Quote
Jimmy Levan never wore a helmet because "they're for kids". Then he started wearing a helmet after he was breathing and eating through a plastic tube because he slid out on gravel and smashed his skull. I don't think helmets are cool, but not being able to talk sucks a lot more than looking "uncool".

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 9:54 Quote
I always ride with a helmet, unless i'm just cruising to the shop or something. I would rather look a dick, than getting laughed at and being called a dick, when i'm in an unconsious state, convulsing violently, bleeding heavily out of my ears and mouth. When i ride at my park, i always get called a pussy and weener, and i am always asked "did mummy buy you that by any chance" or "where are your training wheels loser", but i just smile and picture them in a permanent vegative stateSmile

Things have changed in my town, since aitken had his crash, everyone has gone out and bought helmets, and i just laugh at them saying the same remarks they gave me. and they walk awaylol

Posted: Dec 5, 2008 at 11:32 Quote
derekvineyard wrote:
Jimmy Levan never wore a helmet because "they're for kids". Then he started wearing a helmet after he was breathing and eating through a plastic tube because he slid out on gravel and smashed his skull. I don't think helmets are cool, but not being able to talk sucks a lot more than looking "uncool".

you forgot the mention he did so while skateboarding.

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 10:17 Quote
ron-burgundy wrote:
derekvineyard wrote:

Doesn't matter because if he wore it while he was skateboarding he wouldn't have been as seriously injured like he was.

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 10:22 Quote
victorp wrote:
Product Breakthough!
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.fbmbmx.com/admin/news/photos/600018uranus_plug.jpgWith over 85 years of combined BMX experience under our belts, you could say this project has been brewing for quite some time. Mind-boggling numbers seeing as how BMX has only been in the public eye for some 35 years. Our ingenuity and progressive design attitude can't be quantified in a manner even we can comprehend. We astonish ourselves on a daily basis with ideas not one single product manager has dared to dream.
Behold, the greatest bicycle improvement we've ever developed, we humbly suggest the greatest bicycle development ever. Necessity is the Mother of all inventions, dare we say seats are not necessary? And i would like to thank William.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.fbmbmx.com/admin/news/photos/647918plug1.jpg

have fun getting boned

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 11:20 Quote
justin99 wrote:
ron-burgundy wrote:
derekvineyard wrote:

Doesn't matter because if he wore it while he was skateboarding he wouldn't have been as seriously injured like he was.

for me, skateboards are alot more dangerous...

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 11:22 Quote
ron-burgundy wrote:
justin99 wrote:
ron-burgundy wrote:

for me, skateboards are alot more dangerous...
Yes, I agree with you on that. But a helmet still would've helped him a lot.

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 at 11:48 Quote
victorp wrote:
Product Breakthough!
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.fbmbmx.com/admin/news/photos/600018uranus_plug.jpg

There's a reason it's called a Uranus Plug.

It's out of this world and up your ass!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020712
Mobile Version of Website