RST Launch DJ Forks- Stay Away

PB Forum :: Beginners
RST Launch DJ Forks- Stay Away
  • Previous Page
Posted: Jul 28, 2008 at 13:23 Quote
They aren't high quality so why would you trust them? If you want to use a RST DJ fork try the RST Space, then you will see their real DJ fork, but even that breaks.

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 6:16 Quote
strongly agree there crap

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 6:40 Quote
Every fork breaks, they aren't meant to last forever.

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 6:44 Quote
That is one case man... Not all the forks are going to be like there... There are these things called lemons and everyone makes them... Rock Shox, Marzocchi, Manitou, and every other company... Its the way the world works... And how do we know that he rode them the way the manufacturer said they should be rode? He could have been abusing them.

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 6:51 Quote
the only place i see rst's is in halfords,arnt they a fork of the past know

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 6:56 Quote
RST have a high end line, check out http://www.rstmtb.com/

You may not know this but RST make the lowers for Fox fork's.

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 7:02 Quote
you can say this for any fork though, i have seen so many broken dirtjumper, shermans, goldlabels. does that mean we shouldnt get these either?

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 7:04 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
RST have a high end line, check out http://www.rstmtb.com/

You may not know this but RST make the lowers for Fox fork's.
Big Grin
you just owned them .
I agree with you though there not as bad as people think

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 7:06 Quote
Its a given that any lower quality fork will break, but either way its going to happen to any fork that is abused. Somewhere on here there is a pic of a fox 40 thats snapped at the crown, and ive worked on a bike at my lbs which had a 07 36Talas and had cracks at the dropouts. Im not saying FOX is a bad company but the point is that any fork no-matter what company or manufacturer has the potential for failure, its just a matter of when.

Just my 2 cents

Posted: Jul 29, 2008 at 7:11 Quote
gibson243 wrote:
Its a given that any lower quality fork will break, but either way its going to happen to any fork that is abused. Somewhere on here there is a pic of a fox 40 thats snapped at the crown, and ive worked on a bike at my lbs which had a 07 36Talas and had cracks at the dropouts. Im not saying FOX is a bad company but the point is that any fork no-matter what company or manufacturer has the potential for failure, its just a matter of when.

Just my 2 cents
+1 prop

Posted: Aug 31, 2008 at 5:04 Quote
teamkr wrote:
dhpete93 wrote:
They aren't high quality so why would you trust them? If you want to use a RST DJ fork try the RST Space, then you will see their real DJ fork, but even that breaks.

Thats My Point
my launches snapped on a tiny tabletop so thier shit quility

Posted: Aug 31, 2008 at 5:27 Quote
RST stuff has always been pretty poor quality. Not saying that they don't have good stuff out there, but they do have a history of crappy product.

Posted: Aug 31, 2008 at 22:22 Quote
GTChucker46 wrote:
teamkr wrote:
dhpete93 wrote:

Thats My Point
my launches snapped on a tiny tabletop so thier shit quility
OR you landed wrong or you are a hack? Or you did something wrong?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010502
Mobile Version of Website