GHOSTS?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
GHOSTS?
Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
Another experience I had lately, 90% not a ghost encounter:

I sleep in my room near a TV, computer, and some other heavy furniture, and my house is quite old (50 years or so). One night I got in an argument with someone before going to sleep. Its pitch black and I'm lying in my bed with my eyes closed, etc. and all of a sudden I hear constant creaking and knocking noises (the sort that come with old houses, or whatever people say). Because I wasn't in the happiest mood, I shouted at the top of my lungs "SHUT THE F-K UP", with my parents asleep a couple rooms away and the noises stopped, not one more sound after I yelled.

Hell, I dont even hear noises anymore since that night. Razz

Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 14:15 Quote
One time i came home from school, and no one was home, so i went upstaires to see my dog on my parents bed, and as i was petting my dog, this antique music box started to play.. then like 2 years later i was going to bed, so i decided to take my final piss, as i was walking down the hall to the bathroom, my dads office had a blue and white glimar on the wall ( you know when you watch tv in a dark room and you get light reflexion on the wall?) well i went in and i turned on the light and nothing. it was gone, everything was turned off. sooo weird,

O+
Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 16:34 Quote
I was at a girls birthday and another guy and a few other girls were all up in a tree fort and me met a guy named robert by using a weegee board thing, that died by falling off a cliff by a river less than a kilometer away, maybe like 800m. yah. freaky stuff

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 at 17:38 Quote
Mike-MTB wrote:
I was at a girls birthday and another guy and a few other girls were all up in a tree fort and me met a guy named robert by using a weegee board thing, that died by falling off a cliff by a river less than a kilometer away, maybe like 800m. yah. freaky stuff

Its called a Ouija board (Your pronounciation is correct though.)

S-t gives me the shivers, read this excerpt from Wiki:

"Although ouija boards are viewed by some to be a simple toy, there are people who believe they can be harmful, including Edgar Cayce, who called them "dangerous."[6] Critics warn that "evil demons" pretend to be cooperative ghosts in order to trick players into becoming spiritually possessed."

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 14:43 Quote
CarbonOS wrote:
Mike-MTB wrote:

Its called a Ouija board (Your pronounciation is correct though.)

S-t gives me the shivers, read this excerpt from Wiki:

"Although ouija boards are viewed by some to be a simple toy, there are people who believe they can be harmful, including Edgar Cayce, who called them "dangerous."[6] Critics warn that "evil demons" pretend to be cooperative ghosts in order to trick players into becoming spiritually possessed."
thanks for the correction, i couldnt remember how to spell it. But ive heard really scary stories about Ouija boards

Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 15:18 Quote
I don't wana be near one man...creepy stuff.

Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 15:44 Quote
Mike-MTB wrote:
thanks for the correction, i couldnt remember how to spell it. But ive heard really scary stories about Ouija boards

One day we were playing with one at my friend's house. We wanted to find a good dark place to play so we went into his crawlspace. While we were playing, his cat got into the crawlspace and got tangled in a plastic bag. The damn thing freaked out and started screaming and fighting to get out of the bag, we ran our asses out that front door asap. About 10 minutes later someone finally went back into the house to check it out and found that car walking around in the crawlspace.

My brother and his friends were playing with a Ouija board while sitting on a pool table. His friend's normally docile dog started freaking out, barking, and jumping up and down and trying to get on to the pool table.

O+
Posted: Dec 10, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
ezekiel wrote:
Mike-MTB wrote:

One day we were playing with one at my friend's house. We wanted to find a good dark place to play so we went into his crawlspace. While we were playing, his cat got into the crawlspace and got tangled in a plastic bag. The damn thing freaked out and started screaming and fighting to get out of the bag, we ran our asses out that front door asap. About 10 minutes later someone finally went back into the house to check it out and found that car walking around in the crawlspace.

My brother and his friends were playing with a Ouija board while sitting on a pool table. His friend's normally docile dog started freaking out, barking, and jumping up and down and trying to get on to the pool table.
The thing is you never know if people are faking it or not sometimes, thats the thing about it

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012506
Mobile Version of Website