show us your snapped bikes

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
show us your snapped bikes
Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 20:48 Quote
I don't know what the hell youre talking about...

The thread is called "and you thought only Konas snapped".
CLEARLY this means other brands snap too. Therefore not all pictures in this thread are of broken Konas. Do you get it now?

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 21:03 Quote
CarbonOS wrote:
I don't know what the hell youre talking about...

The thread is called "and you thought only Konas snapped".
CLEARLY this means other brands snap too. Therefore not all pictures in this thread are of broken Konas. Do you get it now?

....well i feel like an idiot. Should have read the title sorry

Posted: Oct 7, 2008 at 21:42 Quote
unknown8088928 wrote:
laberge wrote:
jammyboy366 wrote:

or the logo on the swingarm
no i ment the shock is pooched out the ass
Where the hell does it say kona?
its a and you thought only konas snapped so there is the whole part of post pics of broken bikes

O+
Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
This thread started off as posting your snapped konas, but me and others realized that there are other bikes that snap too peopleBig Grin So pretty much, post any bike thats busted upSalute

Posted: Oct 8, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
Mike-MTB wrote:
This thread started off as posting your snapped konas, but me and others realized that there are other bikes that snap too peopleBig Grin So pretty much, post any bike thats busted upSalute

O hahaha

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 15:09 Quote
anyone know the price on a 08 cowan ds frame? i went to the kona shop and they couldnt tell me.

Posted: Oct 22, 2008 at 16:26 Quote
in usa they around 1.1k

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 8:36 Quote
lilwalters wrote:
Freddy-Lee wrote:
lilwalters wrote:

yes they do
No they don't...

yes they do, shitty suspension design, heavy, pedal poorly and handle like fat ass pigs

so does your mum bu we dont go on about it Big Grin

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 8:42 Quote
Sc-rider wrote:
Freddy-Lee wrote:
Mike-MTB wrote:

Thank you!

Everyone. LISTEN TO HIM!

And him!

erm, wheres the broke specialized thread?
dont think ive ever rly seen one

i know of 9 broken demo 8's on pinkbike atleast and heres a start so you dont get a wet one

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/614168/

Posted: Dec 12, 2008 at 9:06 Quote
HUMMERTM wrote:
Sc-rider wrote:
Freddy-Lee wrote:

And him!

erm, wheres the broke specialized thread?
dont think ive ever rly seen one
i havnt seen any on PB, but i can believe you 100%
i know i guy that has not snapped one, but two.
and then another guy who put a crack in his on his first ride.

apparantly they have a known fault, not sure what tho its 2nd hand information

i know of 9 broken demo 8's on pinkbike atleast and heres a start so you dont get a wet one

https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/614168/

Posted: Feb 4, 2009 at 18:26 Quote
december 8th 2008 i fractured (not complete fracture, just partial) my collarbone (left)... riding a Stinky... i cased a 6ft drop (still dont know how the f*ck did i case it, ive landed it before, its easy) it had a really pointy landing and the rear landed just before it, so when i got up the first thing i did was look at the frame to see if i could try again, then i checked if the rear rim was true, the fork was ok, everything was ok, but when i started to climb to try again it started to hurt so i had no choice but walk down the track... im ok now, i started riding again last weekend... also, ive felt my bike "shitty" just once but that was after riding this
photo

edit: i dont know how to call a not-full snap, tell me and ill edit

Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 5:24 Quote
Jose-David-DH wrote:
december 8th 2008 i snapped (not complete snap, just partial) my collarbone (left)... riding a Stinky... i cased a 6ft drop (still dont know how the f*ck did i case it, ive landed it before, its easy) it had a really pointy landing and the rear landed just before it, so when i got up the first thing i did was look at the frame to see if i could try again, then i checked if the rear rim was true, the fork was ok, everything was ok, but when i started to climb to try again it started to hurt so i had no choice but walk down the track... im ok now, i started riding again last weekend... also, ive felt my bike "shitty" just once but that was after riding this
photo

edit: i dont know how to call a not-full snap, tell me and ill edit

yhhh thios is a froum about snapping your bikes not your bones Dead Horse

Posted: Feb 5, 2009 at 6:16 Quote
Mike-MTB wrote:
photo

I think someone tryed to jump this bike
you know its bad when your frame bends before an mz comp

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016181
Mobile Version of Website