Ankle protection ? HELP please !?

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Ankle protection ? HELP please !?
  • Next Page
Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 15:22 Quote
nutty247 wrote:
dhpete93 wrote:
Get some boot type riding shoes, or put on some muscle.
I have pleanly of leg and ankle muscle its just I have a weak left ankle (tendons and ligamonts) Frown
Ask your GP about physiotherapy, you need to slowly get the ankle back to strength.

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 16:54 Quote
dhpete93 wrote:
nutty247 wrote:
dhpete93 wrote:
Get some boot type riding shoes, or put on some muscle.
I have pleanly of leg and ankle muscle its just I have a weak left ankle (tendons and ligamonts) Frown
Ask your GP about physiotherapy, you need to slowly get the ankle back to strength.

Yeah, so no hard riding for a while!

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 2:42 Quote
thecorporatemachine wrote:
dhpete93 wrote:
nutty247 wrote:

Yeah, so no hard riding for a while!
ahh f*ck that ! its the summer ! still got a load of tricks to get dialled in like 4weeks ! so loads of hard riding once my brace comes ! lol

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 3:31 Quote
dont be a wuss. i have a plate on outside of my ankle and two rods on the inner bone. thats the right ankle. broke my left foot too. im not saying it doesnt hurt when i land wrong on em but cmon u know what to do. wear some high socks, get some armor, wear a logging boot! go ride. just be careful not careless.

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 3:33 Quote
didnt mean to call u a wuss either bro.Smile

Posted: May 20, 2009 at 18:58 Quote
thecorporatemachine wrote:
nutty247 wrote:
good idea ! I'll get a titanium one fitted on the NHS Smile

but you didnt want to stop riding for long, wait on the NHS and you will be waiting months!

Months ???????????? Who's c**k u sucked to get a appointment that soon!! more like years,you will be on a zimmer frame by the time u'd get a referral lol. Dead Horse

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012880
Mobile Version of Website