I'm Done...

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
I'm Done...
Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 13:23 Quote
i think pinkbike should appoint more mods, specifically users that are really active in the bmx forum, as its going down the drain. that way, there would be more people capable of banning half-wits, closing threads, etc. if you see a dumb or overly posted thread, just delete it and pm the creator with a link to a helpful thread or give them some info.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 13:25 Quote
I have already tried telling the mods to do that, sherbet has done it a few times though.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 13:42 Quote
it's not just the moderators fault. pinkbike moderators are all normal riders who volunteer their time to deal with retards, but no matter how many people you have that are able to delete threads, there will always be stupid people on the internet. just ignore it and only read the good threads and post constructive comments.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 14:10 Quote
The thread has got somewhere:

[Quoten] Conversation "quality over quantity" with kburkat

17 mins ago
kburkat says:
Hey, saw your post in the forum today. I was wondering what types of things you had in mind, cleaning the forums is something I'd like to take a look at in a few weeks and wanted to gauge what kinds of ideas/thoughts people had.

Thanks.[/Quoten]

If you have a idea I will happily forward it on to him, but I have covered as much as I can.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
yeah im done with this forum too. Ill still be here but not posting on the forums..
bull shit on that statement...

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:17 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
yeah im done with this forum too. Ill still be here but not posting on the forums..
Sam, stop hating...

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
Sam, stop hating...
i thought you were done, so why did you reply? Rolleyes

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:20 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:
Sam, stop hating...
I said ill still be here... And when i see a forum that is actually legit ill post in it. Or if i see someone reply to a comment i made.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:21 Quote
kyle7 wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:
kyle7 wrote:
Sam, stop hating...
I said ill still be here... And when i see a forum that is actually legit ill post in it. Or if i see someone reply to a comment i made.
yeahhhhno.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:23 Quote
Mate what the f*ck does it matter, get off your high horse and stop being a f*cking pedantic twat.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
-aik wrote:
Mate what the f*ck does it matter, get off your high horse and stop being a f*cking pedantic twat.
dunno matey mate mate...

mate..

double mate.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:26 Quote
Be quiet redneck.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
-aik wrote:
Be quiet redneck.
mate!
yup all canadians are rednecks you primitive jerk off Rolleyes
go away and make some crumpets.

mate.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
Hush little boy, go have a walk and you might find puberty.

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
Wow. When are you people going to learn to just let stupid comments be and stop creating pointless arguments? People want to gripe about how much this site sucks yet no one wants to take any initiative to stop the behaviour that has sent this place down the toilet.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012568
Mobile Version of Website