Formula One Brakes

PB Forum :: Downhill
Formula One Brakes
  • Next Page
Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 8:02 Quote
i have big hands but i still like the lever close to the bar

the problem i had was because of the modulation (how much lever it takes to much the pad) means i couldn't get it as close as i wanted without the lever hitting the bar under full braking. this is not a problem on codes (not that the extra modulation is actually noticeable unless you sit there and feel the brakes side by side all day)

Posted: Sep 20, 2008 at 8:52 Quote
not close to the bars with The One,when i rode it with lever all in the lever didn't touches the bars under full power

Posted: Feb 26, 2011 at 10:03 Quote
i was wondering if you could run any disc you want with these brakes? Also how much you got yours for?

Posted: Feb 26, 2011 at 10:33 Quote
The Ones works pretty well with most rotors on the market except V2 venteds,i head run it with Alligators,Avid,Shimano,Formula and all head no problems so far.All though i need to mention don't ride them with rotors with big cheese holes they will not give you much power & pad life is shorter than normal

Posted: Feb 26, 2011 at 11:18 Quote
ok thanks thats good to know do i need to buy the stuff to mount it too? Or will any mount work fo them?

Posted: Feb 26, 2011 at 11:23 Quote
Depends if your fork uses a 6'' PM you need to buy a PM adapter for 203mm rotors,if you have a fork that uses a PM 8'' you don't need nothing to mount it only the two caliper bolts.

Posted: Feb 27, 2011 at 10:48 Quote
Have you looked into hope brakes? Their hopetech m4 levers are sick. You can adjust brake force and lever position. And mounted to a pair of m6 calipers will give you all the power in the world

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010523
Mobile Version of Website