POD(To much DH and the Pics are to Bland)

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
POD(To much DH and the Pics are to Bland)
Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
yea you can capture good pics in any sport but I have looked through the BMX section of pics and I see tons that are POD worthy

FL
Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 21:48 Quote
streetbum99 wrote:
yea you can capture good pics in any sport but I have looked through the BMX section of pics and I see tons that are POD worthy

well bmxers for some reason refuse to wear helmets. therefore they dont et pod's. its all for a good reason. there really is no reason why bmxers cant wear helmets. so if ur not gonna wear helmets, dont complain ur not gettin pods, its the way pb works

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 21:48 Quote
There are more DH pictures because of the scenery. Riding may look similar but scenery is different.

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
all dj pics are the same
a trick ussually similar off of a double ranging from 10-20 feet, oo how interesting...not

Posted: Sep 28, 2008 at 21:50 Quote
yppah wrote:
how about you fuck off
How about you contribute instead of making yourself look stupid.

A lot of BMX pictures don't have people wearing helmets, Bmx Pod's require helmets except for some cases.

They have a way that they pic Pod's but I'm not exactly sure of it so I am not going to say.

Also, chances are its not going to change. If you want more different styles of POD than go take some sick pics.

Posted: Sep 29, 2008 at 7:11 Quote
Yes I shall make the best of the best pics with what little tricks I can do and I will start a Pinkbike revolution.....hehehe ya right but I shall Start Shooting and maybye just one BMX POD will rise...hopefullyBeer

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 18:45 Quote
Cade you have to remember its not just what the guy is doing in the photo. It is also about quality/clarity, angles etc....

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:24 Quote
O ya definetly but now i hav had another thing come to me that there is a rule that there has to be helmets except in some odd cases and im wonderin wat r ur guys thoughts on that rule?

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:28 Quote
I didnt think they carred about that im pretty sure they just pick pictures that deserve it.

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:29 Quote
o r u sure cause thats what ive been hearin I could be wrong but i dont think that should be a factor when the pik the pictures

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:37 Quote
bigitspizzec wrote:
all dj pics are the same
a trick ussually similar off of a double ranging from 10-20 feet, oo how interesting...not
yeah but the downhill shit is just people taking berms or a rock garden everytime

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:39 Quote
highflyin12 wrote:
bigitspizzec wrote:
all dj pics are the same
yeah but the downhill shit is just people taking berms or a rock garden everytime
Which can hav good shots but after a while can get a little boring and ppl want to see something new frsh or different

O+
Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:40 Quote
its just about getting a good picture put on a website, its not a big deal....

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 19:42 Quote
yes but if ppl are going to do it ynot make it nice

Posted: Sep 30, 2008 at 20:02 Quote
streetbum99 wrote:
highflyin12 wrote:
bigitspizzec wrote:
all dj pics are the same
Which can hav good shots but after a while can get a little boring and ppl want to see something new frsh or different

Both riding style create good shots... but seeing u as a BMX rider I can understand why you can't see all the amazingness of DH POD ........well get used to it Smile /thread

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011922
Mobile Version of Website