The Bellingham Thread

PB Forum :: USA - West
The Bellingham Thread
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
avery25 wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
avery25 wrote:

that sucks Frown when i went up there last, we fixed the step down to the side of the road gap and it was pretty sick, the area after the landing is pretty rough though, lol
What we really need is for some local bikers with experiance in biking (not little kids is what I mean) need to just go find some private property and build.
yeah, its just that academy is in a pretty sick spot
Yeah I know it really sucks that it keeps getting torn down.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:18 Quote
what about North Fork? on the last Bellingham thread, some people said it was private...never been, i hear it is really tight. (the last thread got locked cuz people got into an argument about northfork, so be carefulWink )

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
scotch wrote:
what about North Fork? on the last Bellingham thread, some people said it was private...never been, i hear it is really tight. (the last thread got locked cuz people got into an argument about northfork, so be carefulWink )

im not sure about north fork, but there is a place to ride in glacier

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:22 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
avery25 wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
What we really need is for some local bikers with experiance in biking (not little kids is what I mean) need to just go find some private property and build.
wheres the academy, i live in canada right on the border, is it any good at all cause the north shore and vedder is like an hour or more away for me

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:23 Quote
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
avery25 wrote:

wheres the academy, i live in canada right on the border, is it any good at all cause the north shore and vedder is like an hour or more away for me

its not worth it, you have to repair anything before you ride it, its more of an area then a trail

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:24 Quote
avery25 wrote:
scotch wrote:

i think thats north fork, i hear its by the nooksack river

avery25 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:

its not worth it, you have to repair anything before you ride it, its more of an area then a trail
ok, are there any good skateparks or dirt jumps in your area?

scotch wrote:
avery25 wrote:
scotch wrote:

i think thats north fork, i hear its by the nooksack river
well, its right in the town of glacier, i probably shouldnt say anything else about it though, there are a few pics of it in my albums though

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
brandonf wrote:
avery25 wrote:
brandonf wrote:

if you know were civic stadium is in bellingham, there it a fair sized skate park, and a bunch of DJ's next to it

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:27 Quote
photo

i assume this is the place you refer to as north fork?

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:28 Quote
scotch wrote:
brandonf wrote:
avery25 wrote:

if you know were civic stadium is in bellingham, there it a fair sized skate park, and a bunch of DJ's next to it
are they nice, and how many minutes is it south of the border approximately

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:29 Quote
its not worth it, you have to repair anything before you ride it, its more of an area then a trail[/Quote] ok, are there any good skateparks or dirt jumps in your area?[/Quote]if you know were civic stadium is in bellingham, there it a fair sized skate park, and a bunch of DJ's next to it[/Quote] are they nice, and how many minutes is it south of the border approximately[/Quote]

theyre ok, about 30-35 minutes south

O+
I want to move to Bellingham.

avery25 wrote:
photo

i assume this is the place you refer to as north fork?
i guess. never been. my friend was gonna take me one time.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:31 Quote
paulmboyle wrote:
I want to move to Bellingham.
ha why? it rains ALOT, it makes riding sucky. but thee is tons of other cool stuff to do, B'ham is pretty awesome, im glad i live here

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.025091
Mobile Version of Website