The Bellingham Thread

PB Forum :: USA - West
The Bellingham Thread
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:32 Quote
scotch wrote:
paulmboyle wrote:
I want to move to Bellingham.
ha why? it rains ALOT, it makes riding sucky. but thee is tons of other cool stuff to do, B'ham is pretty awesome, im glad i live here
Summers great too. Great university town right on the water. Great place overall.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:33 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
scotch wrote:
paulmboyle wrote:
I want to move to Bellingham.
ha why? it rains ALOT, it makes riding sucky. but thee is tons of other cool stuff to do, B'ham is pretty awesome, im glad i live here
Summers great too. Great university town right on the water. Great place overall.
yeah, tons of biking too. 2 hours from Whistler is my fav. thing

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:34 Quote
scotch wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
scotch wrote:
actually about 3 and half hours and I have nexxus (so worth it haha)

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:34 Quote
scotch wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
scotch wrote:
u can get to whistler in 2 hours? u must drive like a mad man. I live like 5 minutes north of the border and it takes me 2 and a half to 3 hours to get there

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:35 Quote
Were about 40 minutes away from canada about an hour away from sweet riding spots in canada and 3.5 hours away from whistler. We have galbraith.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:36 Quote
brandonf wrote:
scotch wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
u can get to whistler in 2 hours? u must drive like a mad man. I live like 5 minutes north of the border and it takes me 2 and a half to 3 hours to get there
haha, on a good day (last time i went there was no construction that day/ it was dark out, not alot of cars, and yeah my dad was doin about 90 MPH maybe exagerated a little

Freerideguy14 wrote:
Were about 40 minutes away from canada about an hour away from sweet riding spots in canada and 3.5 hours away from whistler. We have galbraith.
what are some sweet riding spots in canada?

scotch wrote:
brandonf wrote:
scotch wrote:
haha, on a good day (last time i went there was no construction that day/ it was dark out, not alot of cars, and yeah my dad was doin about 90 MPH maybe exagerated a little
haha nice

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:37 Quote
scotch wrote:
brandonf wrote:
scotch wrote:

lol, everyone goes atleast 80 on the way up!

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:37 Quote
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
vancover is loaded with spots. DOwntown vancover is sweet for BMX and vancouver island has about 3 differnt places with probly the nicest and smoothest dirtjumps ive been on.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:38 Quote
avery25 wrote:
scotch wrote:
brandonf wrote:

ya, and lots of passing now cause its almost all 4 lanes with the new construction for 2010 olympics

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:38 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
vancover is loaded with spots. DOwntown vancover is sweet for BMX and vancouver island has about 3 differnt places with probly the nicest and smoothest dirtjumps ive been on.
vancouver is good for street spots u mean?

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:39 Quote
brandonf wrote:
avery25 wrote:
scotch wrote:

ya, and lots of passing now cause its almost all 4 lanes with the new construction for 2010 olympics
ohhh yeah forgot about that I didn't get to go up since last year for biking Cry I'm going soon for skiing though.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:40 Quote
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
Yes good street spots and some gnar northshore stuff its crazy. They had like a rotating skinny teeter-totter just by lionsgate bridge I think.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:40 Quote
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
yeah, Vancouver is huge to! one time i looked around after a rugby game and i went down by the water, really neat, fortunate to live so close, maybe i will be able to help out during the olympics, or rent my house for a bunch of money.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.087612
Mobile Version of Website